Goblet of Fire - Part 11

Victoria Potter

Christmas was great! I gave Dobby my favorite pair of socks. Well just one sock so when he has one, I can have the other! He told me he loved it and me very much.

I made a watch for Harry. Every time the clock hit 12, 3, 6, or 9 the picture behind it would change. The 12 o'clock was me, Harry, mom, and dad. 3 o'clock was a picture of me, Sirius, Remus, and Harry (don't ask when and how I got the picture) 6 o'clock was me, Hermione, Ron, and Harry in our first year after basically murdering a teacher. Finally 9 o'clock is a picture me and Harry took when we were 7, our teacher took it of us on family day!

Ron and Hermione go photo albums of all four of us with pages for them to add memories. I got a moving picture of me and Pansy at a quidditch game for Pansy. I got Blaise some candy, he and I knew what we were getting each other to not make it awkward. He got me the same candy. I got Luna a necklace with an aquarius sign, she loves zodiac and star signs. I got Neville a new plant holder since he broke his during one of our sessions. I gave Cho a blanket that she loved.

I gave the twins fire whiskey and some money, they asked why and I told them. "You guys wanna make a joke shop and I wanna help get you guys started and when you guys open I wanna be the first customer!" To that Lee said. "Fuckk off V-V i am gonna be the first customer." I got Lee a, you guessed it, a microphone, the biggest speakers for every single announcer situation he could be in.

I got this Cedric a trophy holder for when he wins the triwizard cup, he already put a quidditch trophy in there. He is literally my favorite brother with Harry right behind him!

I got Draco this ring. It's a two tone paisley ring, it's platinum silver with emerald green stripes. He was looking at it once, and I immediately got it for him. I saw one with royal blue stripes, I thought of buying it but I decided not to.

"DRACO!" I ran to the boy who unexpectedly opened my door as I read Anne of the Green Gables. I hugged him and he hugged back. "How was Christmas?" He asked and told him how great it was.

"Hey Tori!" Pansy came into view and I hugged her. "Pansy!" She had a huge smile. "Actually she isn't Pansy anymore!" Draco laughed at my confused look as he spoke horrid words. "She is now the new girlfriend of Draco Malfoy!" My face dropped but he didn't notice.

"You guys are- are- are dating? T-that's amazing! I- I HAVE to ummmmm...go see Juliette! I gotta go bye!"

-----------

"They are dating? And you like him? And she's your best friend?! SHIT DAMN WOW!" Juliette spoke as we sat in her carriage with Oceane and Arrielle.

"Just tell him or you should've told him, it isn't that hard." Arielle said, sharpening her nails.

"Look who's talking, you have been telling everyone that Durmstrang boy, Ospin, and you are in love. We both know that he like Cedric Diggory and wants to fuck him, because he is pan. And we all know that if Fleur told you that she liked girls a little bit you'd hit that. You are so gay that you'd fuck any girl! You two are just closeted." Juliette yelled at Arielle who started to blush from embarrassment.

"Anyways...back to what you said about her being your best friend, you can't let her know, just be a good friend." Oceane told me.

"Thank you, I gotta go do presents with them and my ex, bye!" I ran out but I heard what they said when I left.

"You've got a point."

"She's got a problem."

Pansy Parkinson

I have to admit it. I don't like Draco Malfoy as much as people expect me to. I like Theodore Nott. People think that I am obsessed with Draco but I am just his friend.