Goblet of Fire - Part 10

Regulus Black

No. She didn't kiss him. Hopefully you weren't excited because she is gonna be exactly how Snape was towards Lily and not James towards Lily.

James screamed his love while Snape hid it, not well but still, Victoria hides affection. She rarely cries in front of people in fear of rejection from people who think she's weak. That is how Harry is. How Draco is. Me and Sirius. Remus. Neville. Blaise. Pansy. Every single student with no loving parents. They're missing somebody.

V and Harry, no parents, no love, thought parents were alcoholics till I told Victoria no. Dursley's brainwashed them into thinking crying makes you look weak

Draco. Luscious used to be the most loving parents. Of course I'd check up on my family but when Draco grew older there was a rare physical punishment like a slap but much verbal abuse. He brainwashed him into thinking crying makes you look weak.

Every Black home brainwashed us into thinking crying makes you look weak

Remus had it the worst. Ask Victoria she'll tell you the same. He grew up without the world, stuck in a room, sent to places to treat him. Finally made friends but on a fateful night 2 would be dead, one would be a traitor but thought to be dead, one would be wrongly arrested and thought to be the traitor when he wasn't, and lost his godchild and couldn't see her. Remus had no money and no job. Went through every full moon alone. No godchild. He couldn't support her and her brother. Victoria understood and loved. That's why I stayed with her.

I remember when I first met her:

"James, Lily is that your daughter?" I looked at my two friends as we gazed down upon a girl who was short with light blue eyes. She was 9, had brown, soft hair, and light freckles on her face. She was wearing an ugly pink cardigan, a huge shirt, and hair tied in a ponytail.

She was setting a table while her brother was making soup it looked like. The song "Dancing Queen" was on the radio, Sirius' song.

The taller and older looking brown haired and redhead couple nodded and smiled.

"Harry! That isn't how you do it. You gotta just make it, it'll work out!" The girl took the spoon from the boy and just started adding ingredients. "How does the soup taste good?!" The boy asked her after tasting it. "I have no idea Harry.

Harry and Victoria. Victoria Lily Potter and Harry James Potter.

"HELLLLLLLLO  LITTLE WHINING! THIS IS YOUR RADIO STATION! NEXT WE'LL BE PLAYING THRILLER! WE WANNA ASK 'IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF A WITCH WOULD YOU BE? I KNOW I WOULD BE A WITCH WITH POWERS TO PLAY MUSIC!"

"Victoria, you'd be good at potions because you're good at cooking!"

"Who cares? Micheal Jackson baby!" I chuckled.

I heard a voice.

"Go and stay with her. She is special." That wasn't my voice. God? No. But who?

I left on November 1 yet didn't get there till November 16, 1989.

Victoria and Harry were 9

Victoria was home alone and just got done with her chores. SHe was wearing a hand me down button up. She was walking towards her closet that was smaller in length and width then Harry's cupboard.

"HI!" I yelled, running or flying in front of her. I didn't think she could see me, I am a ghost. I was just down on Earth to mess with her. Look after her, she couldn't possibly see-

"AHHHHHHHHHHH WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!" She screamed and I was taken aback by this. H-how?

"Wait, you can see me?"

"YES! NOW STEP BACK STUPID BURGALER I HAVE KNIVES AND I CAN THROW THEM!"

"You are Victoria Potter, right?" She nodded. I took a deep breath, she wasn't gonna believe me but it's worth a try. "I am friends with your parents and I am a ghost." Her eyes widened. She then threw a knife at me.

Of course it went right through me and her eyes widened. "What the whaaaaaaa-"

"See I am a ghost! My name is Regulus Back and I died in 1979 when I was 18. I am down here because you are the only one that can see ghosts. Well me at least. Now before you destroy more in this house, can you please sit down and we can talk?"

She nodded and opened what was her room. Smaller than the cupboard that was right near it. It was grey inside it with a small bed and that was it. A small pillow and blanket and a small mattress. There were no books. What seemed to be 3 feet above the bed, there was a shelf. There were 3 suitcases on top of it. This shelf could collapse and it seemed Victoria would die and nobody would care.

"They would love for me to die, they hate me, more than Harry! That's what sucks." I was confused about what she meant and I guess she caught on because she gave me more information. "like there's a difference when we get in trouble. Harry gets put in his cupboard and locked up for dinner. Sure I get that but I have gotten soap in the mouth, the wooden spoon, and even the belt! Harry has never gotten that! And he is weird, like weird things happen to him. And that scar!"

"Well that's because you are a wizard!" I said.

"I am a huh?" Her mouth was wide open and so were her eyes. Did I say something wrong?

End of Flashback

I looked down at the girl who was dancing with my second cousin. SHe looked so innocent.

"That's my daughter, she deserved this night." a beautiful woman with thick, dark red hair that fell to her shoulders, and almond-shaped, bright green eyes stood next to me.

"Yeah but she likes Malfoy! Disgusting, the son of Narcissa and Lucious and the godson of Snivillous."

"James! We both know that there are good people in the Black family! Andromeda and Ted, Nymphadora, Regulus, and most importantly Sirius! And we both know that if we hadn't died and I had our second child we were gonna make peace with Severus and make him the godfather!" Lily crossed her arms.

"Lily, he hates Harry, loves Victoria, sure, but hates Harry!" I protested on James' side. James nodded in agreement.

"She can love whoever she wants but just know that if she doesn't read Anne of Green Gables because that is my favorite book, then I will remurder both of you! Now i will go to Harry because I love him and he needs a mother's love!" Lily turned and left.