Chamber of Secrets- Part 10

Victoria Potter

"That's great, but that isn't why I'm here."

"Why are you here?"

Harry looked down and played with his fingers and I knew.

"Lay down. Sleep here, I wonder why you are having this dream more often."

"I don't know, maybe because of this talk of Slytherin?" Harry said, laying down on my bed.

I sang the song and he instantly fell asleep.

"That song really gets him every time. It even gets me. " Regulus yawned.

I got up and grabbed a blanket and sat at the window seat. I looked at the stars. My favorite thing was astrology. I loved to look at the stars.

I didn't care if I was uncomfortable, I was happy to hang with my brother and he was comfortable. Plus I got to sleep "under" the stars.

---------------

Harry won the quidditch match but broke his bones. Lockhart that stupid bitch de-boned him like how even is he a teacher?

They allowed me to stay the night with Harry. Dobby then showed up and me and Harry looked at him with confusion.

"Hi Harry Potter and Victoria Potter." Dobby said guilty.

"DOBBY!" I jumped up and ran to him. He hugged me and I picked him up.

"Victoria Potter I have to tell you something." Me and Harry looked at him confused.

"I have done something terrible. Please forgive me."

"Well that depends on what you did." Harry's aid sitting up.

"Harry. Of course we will forgive him. It's not like he's the reason you broke your arm." I said laughing.

"Well..." Dobby stared at the ground.

"Dobby... what. Did. You. Do?" I said, narrowing my eyes.

"I was the one who had closed up the train platform and bewitched the Bludger, both in hopes that Harry Potter would give up and return home and away from Hogwarts, where his life would be threatened because the Chamber of Secrets had been opened again."

I lunged at Harry but Harry held me back.

"Dobby what do you know about the Chamber of Secrets?" Harry questioned Dobby.

"I-I mustn't talk." Then Dobby was gone.

Then Dumbledore and McGonagall entered the room. They brought a stone cold Colin Creevey who was frozen with his camera in his face.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened." Dumbledore said. Me and Harry looked at each other.