Sorcerer's Stone- part 5

Victoria Potter

I can't stop thinking about what Dumbledore said.

"Victoria, remember, there is always more than just an education. Always remember mischief, peace, truth, betrayal, prince, and love."

What the hell does that mean? It makes no sense, Regulus won't tell me what he thinks it means because he never tells me anything but whatever I guess everything sucks.

Harry is now going to be on the Quidditch team, of course. The Perfect Harry Potter in his perfect world I hate this place. I just want a moment to shine, I am a brave person, sure I am a Ravenclaw but still. Harry and Draco the Albino are gonna have a duel and I intend to watch. Harry is stupid so I wanna watch him lose. I stayed in Harry's dorm tonight and I am not going to my secret spot in the forest spot.

We went and Ron came too, to watch. Hermione was annoying but came because she got locked out and Neville came too. When we got there Draco was not there. I figured we had been set up

"Guys Draco isn't coming he set you guys up, any second now Filch and Mrs. Norris are gonna run in and kill us!" No one believed me until Filch came in and I grabbed Harry's hand and we all ran. I do this every night except I never get caught but it was worse because I didn't know where we were.

Turns out we were in the forbidden third corridor. They freaked out when we knew it was forbidden but I loved it. I remembered "Victoria, remember, there is always more than just an education." So of course what was behind the door would be there because why not.

"GUYS IT HAS 3 HEADS I AM FREAKING OUT."

"NEVILLE STOP SCREAMING."

"HERMIONE YOU ARE NOW SCREAMING."

"RON, EVERYONE STOP SCREAMING." Everyone stopped screaming. 3 headed dog. And I was nowhere to be seen.

"Ummm... Harry do NOT scream at me, where is your sister?" Hermione said in a cold but respectful manner.

"What do you mean? Where is- VICTORIA GET BACK HERE."

"Whyyyyy, it looks so fluffy?" I whined as I was next to the dog.

"What is she doing?" Neville quivered.

"She is going to pet the dog. Stop being stupid you are a Ravenclaw get over here."

"NO." I put my hand out and placed it on the dog and pet it. Then I felt my hand get gripped by Ron and we left and ran back to the Gryffindor common room as quietly as possible so we do not get killed by Filched or the dog.

"VICTORIA ARE YOU BLOODY STUPID WE COULD HAVE DIED WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT." Ron started whispering.

"GUYS ITS OK SHE IS STUPID SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE. SHE MAKES BAD DECISIONS. SHE PROBABLY IS A SQUIB. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU'RE JUST A MESS UP AND A MISTAKE." Harry turned to me and whispered and shouted. That really hurt.

"OH FUCK NO DID HE SAY THAT. IF I WAS STILL ALIVE I'D HAVE VOLDEMORT KILL HIM AGAIN." now Regulus was shouting.

Everyone started shouting and arguing except Neville who was trying to calm everyone down. Ron and Harry and Hermione were reprimanding each other and me while Regulus was cursing up a storm. I couldn't think I just started to cry.

"Victoria it's ok. You are special and you're not a squib. You are awesome." Neville started hugging me. As I cried into his arms. Everyone turned to me crying and started to have a look of sorrow on their faces.

"Plum, I-I am- I-didnt mean-I'm sorry, Plum." Harry walked over to me and tried to touch me. I flinched back and walked towards the portrait to leave before I did though, I turned to them.