Chamber of Secrets- Part 12

Victoria Potter

(This is happening while Harry's chapter is taking place.)

We were in potions and we needed the ingredients. Ron suggested throwing a firecracker but Harry would be killed but he said he knew what would distract Snape.

"Victoria, distract SNape. You have to do it." Harry stared at me in the hallway before we parted ways so we could go to bed.

"Why me?"

"He loves you and you are smart so you can ask him why you got an E instead of an O on last week's assignment." Ron added in.

"Well that makes sense, and we need ingredients... alright I'll do it."

When I got to my bedroom I flopped down on my bed and Regulus came over to me.

"So, tomorrow you get to wear any clothes you want to and distract Snape."

"Yeah. What should I wear?"

"I was thinking of wearing that pink sweater that your mom used to own. Then straighten your hair and put on black leggings. Then wear your mom's flats. You would look like Lily and so innocent that no one would see what you are doing."

"That makes sense, hey what do you think Dumbledore is gonna make me do?"

"I actually have no idea, but Peeves is gonna prank Lockhart tomorrow by destroying his poster of himself." Regulus started laughing. Regulus told me that he never really laughed as a child. How could you not laugh as a child?

Dumbledore asked me to come do something with him while everyone would be attending some dueling club. I want to go but Dumbledore said it was important.

During potions Snape kept looking at me and smiling. He is such a pervert. Then when Snape walked past me I raised my hand.

"Yes Ms. Potter?"

"I was wondering if I could speak to you outside about one of my grades? And before you say no, I finished all 10 questions and here are the answers." I handed him my parchment, he looked at it and smiled.

"Every question is correct, you are smart. Very well, come with me outside the classroom." Him and I walked out of the classroom and we began to talk. He decided to change it to an "O"!

BAM BOOM BLAST

Me and Snape turned our heads but then Peeves ran past us with firecrackers in his hands. Regulus following behind him, thankfully Snape couldn't see him.

"Hermione got the supplies, Ron set off a firecracker. I got Peeves to take the blame!" Regulus smiled and gave me a thumbs up as he told me this. He is truly the bestest friend somebody could get.

"Peeves? What is that?"

"Helloooo Snivellus, just some firecrackers I set off in your classroom. Talking to Little Lily I see, even got her sweater on. You must be very happy about that Snivellus, am I right?"  Peeves then ran off.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!" Snape then walked back into the classroom and I sat down. Harry gave me a thumbs up from across the room and I smiled.

---------------

I walked into Dumbledore's office where he sat in his chair reading a book. He looked up and smiled.

"Victoria close the door," I did so, "Hello Victoria, Regulus." Dumbledore turned his head to Regulus. "I have been waiting for you guys, please take a seat."

"Headmaster, why am I here?"

"You have Lockhart as your teacher, correct?"

"Yeah, and he is shitty. We are supposed to be in a club with him as we speak." Regulus said rolling his eyes with his hands n his hips