Goblet of Fire - Part 16

Victoria Potter

They came out! Both alive!

Harry looked like he was crying and something looked wrong. I looked closer and all I saw was Cedric limp and Harry hugging him.

I ran out of the booth. "AHHHHHHHH" Fleur screamed. I looked closer and realized tears were streaming down my face.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. I thought I was gonna pass out. Cedric is dead. The boy I thought of as a brother. I loved him. He was more important than most to me. His eyes were cold and blood shit. He looked like he tried to fight but what killed him? It didn't matter at this point as I collapsed to my knees and beside me Cho did the same. I turned to her and we started to cry together. I never felt this much pain. I never thought he'd go so soon.

"THAT'S MY SON! THAT'S MY BOY!" I heard Amos yell as he was at Cedric. Harry was ripped off Cedric. I heard Harry say it. "He's back! Voldemort's back! Cedric- he told me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him there! Not there!"

The world felt like it was spinning. I felt like the tears and the smell of fire and the emotion didn't help.

"HE PROMISED!" I screamed and I felt someone hugging me. "He promised he would do-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't accept that he was dead. Not now not ever. He was there for me when no one was. When I needed advice I'd go to him. He was caring and brave and loyal. All he wanted was to make his dad proud now he's gone. Why couldn't it have been me!

"Victoria come on let's get you out of here." I couldn't tell who was speaking but I wasn't gonna let my boyfriend drag me out.

I saw Cho get picked up by Rodger Davis and brought into the castle. I got up but before Draco could touch me I ran to the body. I put my arms around him before they could touch the body. Amos was crying. No wife, no son. I cried harder and harder. Dumbledore finally pulled me off.

"Draco brings her to the door outside my office please." He obliged and picked me up for a bridal shower. I cried into the crook of his neck. "It's gonna be okay. I know you love him and he's still here you can't see him but I can tell you he's here. Cedric is the most loyal and brave person ever. I promise you that." Draco kept saying. "It's gonna be okay" that's what he said over and over again.

Everything felt dizzy and all of a sudden I was standing with not Draco but Snape Mcgonagall and Dumbledore. "Victoria what happened before the task?" That's when it hit me. I was right along.

"It- he- no mad eye-" I could barely speak through my hyperventilating "he isn't mad eye. It's polyjuice. He did something to Krum. I think he made the cup the trophy - a- a- port key. And now...now Cedric is dead!" I cried again. Mcgonagal came over and hugged me.

"How do we know she's right?" Mcgonagall looked at Albus. "Always trust Victoria. She is 99% of the time correct. I should've listened to her from the start."

"Expellisarmus!" Dumbledore yelled.

We busted through the door. I saw the fake Mad Eye. I walked over to the man responsible for the shit this year. I punched him square in the face.

I grabbed the truth serum I had in my pocket. Because why not. "VICTORIA CHOKE HIM AND WHEN HIS MOUTH OPENS TO BREATHE POOR IT IN!" I did what Regulus said to do.

"Victoria what is that?" Snape asked. "veritaserum." They all smiled at me and Dumbledore asked questions.

They opened up a trunk and a man made an eye, I'm guessing, sat there. They smelt his beverage he drank and it was poly juice.

The guy started to transform and it was gross. A guy that Harry once described to me as Barty Crouch Jr. appeared. He laughed and said Voldemort is back.

Snape then pulled in Winky. "Winky?!" I said surprised to see her. "Master!" She hugged him. "How are you out of Azkaban!" Dumbldore growled at him. "Well you see that as I was in Azkaban, my dying mother persuaded my idiotic father to switch bodies with me, so with Polyjuice potion, we did. My mother, appearing to be young me, died soon after and was buried, while I, myself, lived under an invisibility cloak under the watch of Winky. Nobody knew I was alive except for Bertha Jorkins, who entered my house on business and figured out what was going on. My father modified her memory, but Voldemort broke the charm when he encountered her in Albania."

"Who's Bertha Jorkins?" I felt a connection to the name. Like I do when I hear the name of an animal. Like Buckbeak or Fang. Like someone I can control. I don't know why.

"The lady Arthur and his coworker talked about V." Regulus said to me, it looked like he was eating popcorn. Wait he was! "Well I am guessing from Bertha Jorkins, Voldemort went to your house and made you rig the tournament and you kidnapped Moody." Everyone looked at me stunned by it together, but it wasn't hard.

"Well guess the mudblood is correct." I spat. "I AM A HALFBLOOD BITCH!" Harry started to hold me back.

"Am I the only one who thinks she is acting like her mother right now. Like Lily would totally yell at him like this." Snape nodded in agreement. "Harry please go to my office, now." Dumbledore ordered and Harry ran out followed by Mcgonagall. "Let's tie him up

"Look it's the girl I poisoned hoped you'd be dead but we still got the job done." He laughed. "What the hell?!" I yelled at him.

"You said to Albus that you helped Harry now we can't have that so if we just simply killed or poisoned you you wouldn't help but you did! Harry still was there and everything worked out but Harry will die soon they'll make sure of it!" He spat in my face. I slapped him before running to my room.

"VICTORIA!" I saw Luna and Draco together. They both ran and hugged me. My eyes started to well with tears but I held them back. "My love, it's okay." Draco said kissing you on the lips.

"Draco, Luna." We looked at Luna who wasn't yet told about our relationship. "Oh it's okay your auras told me that this was happening!" I smiled.

"That's not how it works." Draco said and I slapped his stomach. "Victoria goes to bed. I'm gonna check on Cho. Draco please take care of her." Luna then slipped out of the door.

"Come on darling let's go to bed." He walked into the bathroom and came out wearing just black sweatpants and no shirt. I went into the bathroom and just put shorts on and Draco's sweatshirt. I came out to see strawberries and chocolate. He patted the bed as he grabbed the book we were reading. Jane Eyre.

"Now come here darling. I want to cuddle my little red puffy faced girlfriend." I smiled. He patted the bed  and I walked over to where he sat and slipped under the covers. He hugged and opened to the book where we left off. I slowly fell asleep in his arms feeling comfort.