Sorcerer's Stone-Part 6

Harry Potter

(8:42, Harry's dorm. Victoria is asleep in the forest at this time.)

"Was I wrong? I wasn't, right?" I was putting my tie on my tie while telling the boys about my argument with Plum. I mean really telling Seamus and Dean because Neville and Ron were there. We just didn't mention we saw a 3-headed dog.

"I mean that was pretty mean, you called her a mistake. That is pretty low dude." Seamus responded.

"Yeah if I called my sister, Ginny, a mess up and mistake, she would cry then kill me with her two hands. You are lucky your sister doesn't know that much magic and is a little weak because then she would kill her." Ron added

"Dude, just say sorry. That is what I do when I hurt my half-siblings." Suggested Dean.

"Yeah I think I'll do that. I will do it after breakfast."

"You mean during or before breakfast." Neville interrupted

"Yeah, yeah I will go to her dorm now."

---------------

I got to Ravenclaw tower and a bronze eagle started talking. It told me to enter there wasn't a password you had to answer a riddle. Jeez Gryffindors got it easy.

"What is brown and sticky?" The bronze eagle questioned.

"Ummm.... Oh! A stick." I remember Victoria asking me that once because we were bored. I hope she isn't mad at me.

I walked into the common room. It was different, not bad, just different. I walked up to a boy in my Transfiguration class and in my year, Terry Boots and asked him where Victoria's dorm is. He pointed me to Cho and I asked her where Victoria's dorm is. She showed me and I knocked on the door and waited. I waited for a minute or so and decided just to walk in. The door wasn't locked and her room was cold. She wasn't in there. She probably doesn't want to see me. I am jealous that she has a single room and I don't but I have more friends here. Damn I am arrogant.

I walked to the great hall and sat next to Ron on my left and Dean on my right. I had 2 pieces of bacon and scooped some scrambled eggs onto my plate.

"Dude stop scraping the plate, it is making my ears bleed." Ron covered his ear with hand while shoving bacon into his mouth.

"No, Victoria hates it when my food touches so I wanna do what she likes. Because I love her."

"You are taking this way too seriously, calm down, it wasn't a big deal."

"NOT A BIG IDEA SHE SAID AND I QUOTE, " Don't talk to me because we are not twins anymore." SO YEAH I THINK SHE MEANT THAT SO IT IS A BIG DEAL, I JUST LOST MY FAMILY."

"Calm down, stop shouting people are looking. Look, she is gonna come in through those doors and say she is sorry and then you are gonna say sorry and everyone is happy."

"I hope she does."

She didn't.

---------------

It was thursday so we had the same schedule and were in the same classes. Transfiguration then Herbology then lunch then day is done. All day I had to say she was sick. She didn't show up to one class. I felt bad, I knew she was fine, I just think she skipped because of me. Finally lunch came and she didn't show. I ran up to Fred and George to see if they knew where she was.

"Sorry mate, i got no idea where V-V is." Fred said as he was looking in a bag he had in his hands.

"Yeah and we needed her too. She gives good advice on how to not kill me people when we pull pranks and this is a pretty good prank." George exclaimed.

"Can I know what it is?"

"Sure Harry, what we got in this bag is a Mandrake." Fred showed me the inside of the bag to see a plant in a pot.

"When a Mandrake is a baby and you can pull it out of the pot, it screams like hell." George explained.

"We plan on putting it in Snape's office. Say it's from Dumbledore and tell him to take it out and put it in a new pot and when he does, his ears will bleed." Fred gushed.

"I think that is safe. Well have fun with that." I said and I went to practice with Oliver and go on for the rest of my day. We will see each other tomorrow and be friends again, right?"