Order of The Phoenix - Part 3

Victoria Potter

That night me and Regulus walked into a room with the black family tree with Sirius and Andromeda burnt off of it. "You shouldn't be in here. Sneaking around. I liked this place to myself before Sirius and you people showed up and ruined it."

"Well for your information this place is-" I turned to see a small elf but the house elf of my best friend. "KREACHER!" Me and Regulus yelled at the same time. "HOLY SHIT THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND HE IS THE REASON I BETRAYED VOLDEMORT! I MISSED HIM. BECOME FRIENDS WITH HIM PLEASE?!" Regulus yelled and I tried not to giggle. "How do you know my name?" He said coming closer. "Because you were Regulus and Sirius' house elf. You are the kreacher. I've always wanted to meet you!" I said. "Can I touch you?" He looked at me and stuck out his hand letting me shake it.

"If you must be a bitch like everyone leave." He said and looked at me with disgust. "KREACHER get out no one likes you." Sirius said walking into the room. "Don't be mean to him Padfoot."

"You don't get to speak how you and Harry walked out of dinner. As if you can fight." Sirius said back as Kreacher walked out. "She can fight but we'd not like her to fight Sirius." Remus walked in also. I looked down. Regulus looked at the family tree. "Please ask about the tree. Please?" I looked at the tree and Sirius noticed.

"Kreacher was never very pleasant even when I was a boy, not to me anyway. This is the black family tree. My deranged cousin. I hated a lot of them. My parents with their pure blood mania. My mother did that after I ran away."

"I remember the night he ran. I was devastated that he would betray our family but I hadn't realized how he was the good one in the family of four. He ran to your fathers house and lived there. I barely saw him in school and when i did, I'd give him dirty looks. I was 14 only 14 and believed that people like you and your mother deserved to die. I will regret it for the rest of eternity." Regulus spoke coldly of himself.

"Your dad is where Sirius went. We were always welcomed at the Potters. I see so much of him in you Victoria and I know Sirius sees the Lily side of you." Remus chuckled. "See I only see Lily like when she cared for you when you were a werewolf that makes me see Lily. If she were to stand next to you then I'd say James." Me and Remus looked at each other and chuckled.

"I got this place because I am the only one left. My good for nothing parents and my brother, dead. He was always on Voldemort's side. They are all probably together, my parents with their perfect son, all in hell."

"How did Regulus die?" I needed to know if he knew how Regulus died. I looked at Remus and he looked at me wide eyed trying to hold a small laugh in. "Probably fighting the war for Voldemort." My eyes went wide.

"Sirius is like to tell and actually ummm show you something. May I close the door?" Sirius nodded and Remus smiled. "Finally someone else finds out now it isn't just me, Hagrid and Dumbledore."

I went to close the door "actually there is another person but I'll get to that. Kreacher!" Kreacher walked in anger on his face. "What do you want halfblood?" Regulus was shocked and I could tell. "You're gonna tell both of them?! THANK YOU!" I smiled. "Kreacher I'm gonna tell Sirius something but I feel as though you deserve this information too. So if all three of you could sit I would like to speak." He grunted and wobbled over to Sirius and they all sat on a small bench in the room.

"Do I know this?" Remus asked and I nodded. "Why did he get to know?" Sirius asked and I giggled. "Because when I was told you were on the loose and we all thought that Peter was dead, Ron had an ugly rat that wasn't a human, I was a teacher and had a job, and we all thought you were a mass murderer!" Remus retorted. I laughed at that. "Shut up please." I closed the door and quietly whispered muffliato.