Prisoner of Azkaban - Part 5

"Stupid bird. My father will hear about this and then I can get Hagrid fired." Draco laughed as Astoria gave him a glass of pumpkin juice. We were all in Pansy's room and I sat on the floor next to Blaise. I was drinking a coke and jaffa cakes.

"Victoria I am sooooo sorry for making fun of your brother, will you forgive me?" Pansy pleaded and everyone looked at me with a sorrowful eye.

I thought I even saw Draco looking at me with guilt but I must be seeing thighs. Him being guilty is like saying he has a crush on me. HAHAHA.

"I'll think about it, but I will stand up for my brother and my friends so if you guys keep this up, you guys won't be the friends I stand up for."

Everyone went silent but I didn't care. I meant it. I didn't need them, if anything they needed me because I am the best one f this friend group.

"Hey Victoria, what is that thing in the can and that cake thingy?" Blaise said poking at my food.

"Well, Zucchini, this is coke, a muggle drink, and this is jaffa cake, cake, orange jam, and chocolate. It is really good, want some?" I said handing him it.

"It's really good. Thank you, hey we need to give you a nickname." Blaise said. "Okay! What are you guys thinking of for my nickname?"

"How about, a fucking m*dblood with a disgusting blood traitor father and a disgusting m*dblood mother." Draco smirked at that and everyone looked as anger came over me, smoke legitimately came out of my ears.

"You can disrespect me but don't you EVER disrespect my father nor my mother." I lunged at Draco tackling him punching him over and over as Pansy, Astoria, and Blaise tried to get me off. I got one good slap in before Blaise put me over his shoulder and Draco ran out of the room.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed at Draco, Blaise put me on Pansy's bed and everyone stood in silence. That is until Blaise broke it. "Damn, that was hot." I giggled and blushed. "He deserved it, no one comments on my parents. We sat in silence for an hour until...

KNOCk KNOCK KNOCK

A tall and thin man, with silver hair and beard walked in and said to me, "Victoria, Draco came to me and I need you to come to my office right now." I nodded my head and said bye to everyone as I walked with Dumbledore to his office. As I passed Harry he stopped me.

"Plum what happened?" Harry said, I realized since Draco can't hurt me because I am a girl he tried to get me off by scratching me. "Draco. I beat up Draco." Harry smiled and high fived me.

When I walked into the office I saw Draco sitting in the chair, in front of Dumbledore's desk, with his father on his left and an empty chair, for me, on his right. Hagrid, Snape, McGonagall, Flitwick, and Lupin were all standing Behind Dumbledore's chair. They all gave me the same look, blank. They didn't know I could possibly beat someone up. I mean I am so "sweet" and "innocent".

"Oh great, mop head is here." I said glaring at Lucious who was glaring at me.

"Victoria, please sit. Victoria we have no guardian or parent that is able to come but we have Draco's parents. Or well since we only have Mr. Malfoy as Draco's parent." Dumbledore said as he sat down. "What about Harry?" I said.

"Harry would take your side, and I am guessing you don't want your aunt and uncle here?" McGonagall added.

"Ohhhhhhh noooooo. No Aunt Petunia and no Uncle Vernon. They wouldn't come, they hate me, more than my brother and that is saying some stuff."

"Yes, I know, I mean that snake thing Harry did and the whole cake thing you told me about and they think Harry did that whole Marge thing. It's a surprise they hate you more." Dumbledore chuckled to himself.