Order of the Phoenix - Part 9

The Beginning of the Accident

Victoria Potter

"Hey Victoria. You look amazing today." Cormac cooed while I was walking into the Ravenclaw tower to go up the stairs. "Yeah maybe I should take you out for a nice date and maybe we can hang out in your room and I will give you a show and you can help me with the entertainment."

"Wow. No. Just no. Sorry but I'm with Draco and I would never no offense want to help a womanizer with the 'entertainment' but maybe another girl does or a guy if you're into that stuff." He stopped walking as I kept on going. I passed the riddle and headed to my room.

As soon as I locked my door and muffliato it, Regulus was in my face. "Who was that kid?"

"Cormac McLaggen is a 6 year old pureblood in the Gryffindor house. He's a total womanizer and really annoying. He thinks he's good at quidditch when he sucks. Seriously pay attention when Fred and George are talking shit about people in for once!"

"Well I don't like him hitting on you. That's what men do Yknow this is why I don't want you with any guys or anyone because they'll use you and just want to fuck you not actually love you!" He yelled and I was stunned. Like why the hell is he mad?

"I'm confused as to why you're mad at me?"

"Because he wants to fuck your nd you're way to naive to realize that. I would scare him off in an instant but you'd probably give in!" He yelled at me and my hands started to spark.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Of course I wouldn't give in. I'm only having sex when I'm ready! I'm not naive I'm just not gonna fucking murder him after he flirts with me! This is why you shouldn't run into things like when me and Draco argued and you commented on my anger issues!"

"This is why I'd say you have anger issues, your yelling and screaming when you need to calm down about these things from the past. I'm just looking out for you!" I gasped and put on a fake smile and started to twirl my hair. I'm not backing down from this argument.

"Oh my god you're totally right! You're so kind and so protective you're like my daddy." I started and he scoffed.

"Is that what you want to hear?" He started saying no and are you kidding me? "Do you want to fuck me Regulus?!"

"Nooooo no no no-"

"No no of course you do, of course you do..." I turned and threw my hands in the air screaming before opening the door. "EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCK THE 15 YEAR OLD!" Then I opened my door and stormed out leaving him there.

-------

"Hey Draco..." I said walking into the Draco dorm.

-------

"Where the hell have you been this whole night? It's 9 in the morning on a Saturday where the hell have you been." Regulus yelled at me as I put the silencing spell on the room ready for another argument because I was still pretty pissed.

"Well apparently everyone wants to duck the 15 year old..." he looked at me very confused. "Wuh?" Then it made him realize as I smirked evilly at him and his hands balled up. "WHAT?!" I walked over to him and whispered in his ear.

"Your cousin Draco is amazing in bed so...big." I moaned out the last word putting emphasis on the last 3 words.

This turned into an hour argument ending in him storming out and me crying how did the argument end you might ask.

"THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS AND BEING A BITCH YOURE SUCH A PSYCHOPATH!" Regulus screamed leaving. I sat on my bed and cried.