Order of the Phoenix - Part 10

The Accident

Author's POV

Victoria was no longer Victoria she was frozen with no control. Her bodies anger took over as Voldemort and his necklace took her body and used it as their weapon. As soon as Victoria touched the necklace, the necklace took over.

"Victoria are you okay?" Sirius and the other two stood up when Victoria's eyes darkened- no they turned red! "She looks like the devil what the hell is the necklace. Let me grab it." Sirius walked towards the Victoria who tensed as her blood red eyes had fallen upon the man her normal self loved as a father.

"Sirius no!" McGonagall screamed at her former student but it was to late as he was thrown across the room his head hitting the door making his own head bleed red.

Victoria slowly walked up to Dumbledore and went to use her powers on him Her hand had a red force growing till Sirius stood up and punched her before anything could happen "Sirius you just punched Victoria!" McGonagall stepped towards Sirius over Victoria's body that no one saw her start to stand. "That is not Victor- Minerva watch out!" All 3 drew their wands as Victoria ran at them-

No not them just Sirius. Victoria rammed him threw the door into a new room, actually a small room and locked the door so he couldn't get out.

Sirius stood as he looked around to see spikes coming out of the wall by purple magic, made by Victoria of course, spikes from the ceiling and side wall but thankfully not the floor. He ran to the door but it wouldn't budge. Victoria had a strong hold on it.

BOOM Victoria fell as McGonagall basted her with a nonverbal spell. Dumbledore on one side of the room next to the door that wouldn't open for Sirius as the spikes grew closer to him. Victoria eyes grew with fire as she slowly stood up and with a flick of her finger. McGonagall was against the wall as vines moved out of the wall holding her neck and squeezing it. Her breathing became heavier as she tried to grasp for any oxygen that could come into her body.

Victoria instantly started to throw spells at Dumbledore as he had the elder wand in hand. She was stronger as spells blasted till the wand flew in the air being caught by the girl who rarely was able to catch anything. The winner with the wand in hand was clearly stronger.

With no hesitation she put all her power into this one spell as she screamed "AVADA KEDAV-"

Because Victoria put all her power into this one spell Sirius got through the door and yanked the necklace. The wand and all of Victoria's power turned towards her stomach as it pierced threw making her body go lip and she fell into Sirius' arms.

Victoria Potter

I don't know what happened except I was possessed by Voldemort and the target was to kill Dumbledore. I laid on a table I was placed on my Sirius in the same we were in. My stomach had an open wound that you could see the blood.

"Oh my god!" I yelled my blood oozed out as I start to cough blood came out. "Shit ummmm Victoria it's going to be okay. You will not die I promise on my dead body, you will not die!" Sirius said as tears poured out of his eyes. Oh no I am gonna die.

"One of us has to make her a potion to stop the bleeding, I don't know how to and neither do you guys since I've seen your grades Mr. Black and Minerva you are a transfiguration teacher, we are no masters of potions." Dumbledore said. "GIVE ME SOMETHING I AM DYING!" I yelled out of pain. "Maybe we should write to Snape?" Minerva suggested.

"NOT FUCKING SNIVELOUS!" Me and Sirius yelled at the same time. "That is it!" I jumped off the the table holding my stomach as I army-crawled the floor until I reached my bag. I coughed up blood again but I didn't care. I grabbed random potion supplies I always keep on me and started to mix.