Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 11

Victoria Potter

"REMUS YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" I said crying into Remus' shirt because of his resignation.

"And why can't I?"

"Because we finally have a good-not evil defense against the dark arts teacher and if you leave a new bad teacher will come!"

"No. I was bad. I will explain this once, I have already told your brother this. I will explain it in my usual good-natured manner that after the events of last night, he really shouldn't be allowed near students during his transformations. I will resign for everyone's happiness."

"But not mine! You are like my father, the person that'll...I don't know. The person who will propose to me will beg for your blessing. You will walk me down the aisle. Maybe even take this picture of you and I in this picture frame as a Father's Day gift?" I said. He blushed hard.

"I have never felt this love since your birth. When everyone was friends and there were no deaths or betrayals. I want you to take this picture of you and me when you were a baby and you and I now as your 14 birthday present. Of course I'll give you more presents but this is a start!" He proceeded to kiss me on the cheek.

"Now I want you to be nice to everyone even Mr. Malfoy. Please don't hit or slap him." I giggled and smiled. "I promise."

---------------

"I will miss you Remus I love you." Him and I hugged and he waved me goodbye. I sat with Blasie and everyone but made them sit in the cart across from my brother so I can talk to him.

"What is one thing you can't for this Summer?" Blaise asked. Harry looked at me and I shrugged.

"Ummmmm... OHHHHHHH I GOT IT! I will return to the Dursleys with the ability to drop Black's name whenever I want to get something out of my uncle or cousin, and we will probably see the Weasley's after doing smeting stupid to leave teh Dursley's around our birthday! If it means having Draco's old house elf getting us locked in our room till Ron basically kidnaps us or Harry blowing up our Aunt after she was being mean!" Harry laughed at this and everyone sat shocked.

"Well I will miss you all and see you next fall!" I said when I got off the train with Harry.