Chamber of Secrets- Part 6

Victoria Potter

Victoria's dorm 7:32 am

I was spinning in a chair that was next to my desk, just spinning. I was so bored. Harry was yelling all yesterday about Draco being on the Slytherin quidditch team, but I honestly thought it was a good thing. Even though it is Malfoy and he is in Slytherin, there is another second year on the quidditch team. I honestly don't see Slytherin's has evil, honestly that would be stupid. I have been doing research and a lot of bad guys yes, are Slytherin but also no, they aren't in Slytherin.

"Name one that is in Slytherin that is bad and one that isn't bad in Slytherin and then name none that is good in another one of the houses and one that is bad." Regulus said as he sat on my bed.

"Ummmm... you were in Slytherin and you are good and Voldemort was in Slytherin and he's bad. Me and Luna are good and in Ravenclaw, but Quirrell was in Ravenclaw." I said and smiled. Regulus' smile grew wider.

"Did you know that your awesome house has the one the only..." Regulus was dancing around my room and being overdramatic, "GILDEROY LOCKHART!" Regulus stood there with a stupid smile on his stupid face.

"What?"

"Yeah he is in Ravenclaw, isn't that funny." I was shocked like what the hell is Gilderoy in Ravenclaw? He is dumber than Dudley and that is saying something.

---------------

I was so bored that I got dressed and left before breakfast, I didn't really wanna eat anyways. I was walking and ended on the second floor. There was one "forbidden" place that I wanted to go. After all, I love being in places that are called "forbidden". That place was the second floor girls bathroom. It was out of order ever since some girl was killed there, or something, I really wasn't paying attention when I was told why it was out of order. I walked in.

"Hello? Is someone crying?" I heard crying and I thought it was Luna again. I told Luna that I will protect her because she is my little baby even though she is only one year younger than me.

"Ohhhhh, that is just me. Just go away." I heard from a teary, whispering voice in one of the stalls.

I opened the stall, "Are you okay, are you crying?" WHen I looked in, I saw a ghost, but like a ghost that everyone can see, don't worry I can tell the difference.

"I SAID GET OUT!" She screamed in my face and it made me fall back.

"Myrtle?" Regulus came through me for them to meet face to face.

"Regulus?" Myrtle said, looking him up and down.

"You two know each other?" I said getting up and walking over to them, Regulus turned and smiled at me.

"Yeah, remember when I told you that I talked to a ghost like you do, when I was your age I came here to Myrtle." He gestured to Regulus.

"Wait, she can see you? I heard about your death, I was devastated, did you become a Hogwarts ghost?" Myrtle came closer to me now as if she is comfortable with me and knew me her whole life.

"Actually no, she can see ghosts. No one except her can see me, and well Dumbledore."

"Wow that is amazing, I like you. You should come every now and then, rant to me about whatever you want to. I know boys aren't always the best at advice." After that we talked for another hour till I had to get to class. I had another new friend.