Sorcerer's Stone- Part 8

Ron Weasley

I hit the giant troll with its own club. I thought that'd knock it out but instead he threw me across the room and went towards me. He went to hit me with the club but before he could, he was in the air.

Me, Harry, and Hermione turned to see the troll in the air and behind him was Victoria with her wand out holding it up concentrating but smiling.

"VICTORIA!" Harry screamed. "THAT IS AWESOME. YOU ARE HOLDING IT UP THERE."

"MR. POTTER, MR. WEASLEY, AND MS. GRANGER! AND IS THAT MS POTTER?!" I turned to see Harry, and Hermione run under the troll towards Professor Mcgonagal, I followed. The Professor, like the rest of us, was shocked that Victoria could hold up the troll. She finally dropped the troll and Harry grabbed her arm to make sure she didn't get crushed.

Professor Mcgonagal scolded all of us and then Hermione told... A LIE! What??? I was shocked too. Then she told us Hermione cost us 15 points from Gryffindor. Then thankfully she gave me and Harry 5 points each for our bravery, so technically only 5 points are taken. Then she gave Victoria 15 POINTS! FOR RAVENCLAW! I WOULD BE ANGRY BUT THAT POWER SHE HELD FOR THE TROLL TO BE HELD UP IN THE AIR THAT LONGS IS PRETTY COOL. I MEAN THAT CLUB WAS HEAVY!

We all walked down the hall to the staircase that led to the common room and we grabbed our pajamas. Victoria let us actually stay over and we slept in her room. I still can't believe she has a single room but I guess that is okay. Harry made us sleep there so they can become siblings again and all of us can get close. I did not care though until...

"Victoria, what is this?" I held up a can that said Spreet? Spirit? Sprite, that is what it is. I opened the can and drank. It. Was. Delicious. Hermione had one too! Then we each opened a bag of muggle sweets she had. Victoria had her favorite, sour gummy worms, Harry had things called skittles, and Hermione had a kitty-cat bar. They knew so much about muggle stuff I kinda felt excluded. I ate my new favorite muggle snack, Starbursts. Not as good as chocolate frogs but good enough.

"Victoria, where did you get all this?"

"Oh, I sent Hedwig to bring them to me and Flitwick gave every Ravenclaw a case of chocolates and sweets of muggle and wizard candies. Then he gave us a case of different sodas and drinks because it is Halloween." Victoria giggled as she popped a worm in her mouth.

Then me and Hermione fell asleep on the ground while Harry was sitting on her window seat trying to sleep looking out at the sky and Victoria on her bed.