Sorecerer's Stone Part 9

Victoria Potter

(12:56am Victoria's dorm)

I couldn't sleep, I could only think. Usually I would be getting homework done and getting ready to go to the forest but I can't. Everyone is passed out until I noticed Harry shuffling and doing the sleep "dance" he does when he is having a nightmare. I decided to get up and help him out.

I shook him awake and he opened his eyes and breathed heavily in a sign of relief. He sat up and patted the window seat. It was long enough for people to sit but only wide enough for one person to fit so me and Harry sat opposite of each other.

"Hey Prince Harry."

"Hey Plum... I am sorry."

"I forgive you. I do not care about what you said, I made a very stupid mistake. I am sorry for telling you that you are worse than the Dursleys." I looked up at him and smiled. He started to giggle.

"Gosh I hate arguments with you. You have missed a lot about me."

"Do tell."

"Ummm... I am practicing on the Quidditch team and I play my first match next week."

"That's awesome Harry!"

"Yeah and that 3-headed is guarding something."

"Oh yeah about that dog... her name is Fluffy, she is Hagrid's. She is his guard dog, blocking that special package from Gringotts for Dumbledore. He spilled the beans to me."

"Wait really? Then we can't let him know that I know because then he can spill more beans about the package and that trap-door."

"Yeah, I wonder who let the troll in?"

"I have no idea but I think it is Snape because he ran to the corridor tonight, I think he wants that package." Harry said and placed a blanket over my legs because he could tell I was cold

"Well yeah but we will get it first." We high-fived and the rest of the night we giggled about memories of our childhood.

---------------

The next clue we had was that what the dog is guarding is a secret known only to Albus Dumbledore and a man named Nicolas Flamel.Who is he?

Christmas is here and I am ecstatic! No Dursley's, just my brother, the Weasley's, and a ghost.

"Of course Pottah is staying here, your parents are dead. What are you going to cry to your mummy? Oh right, she's dead." Draco starts teasing Harry during breakfast. I was studying for my last exam before Christmas which was in potions and they were being really annoying.

"Shut up Malfoy" Harry retaliated.

"What are you gonna do to cry to your mummy? Oh wait she is 6 feet under." Malfoy the albino and his friends Lobster and Gargoyle (are those their names oh well I don't care)are laughing with him.

"Can you please stop talking, I am trying to study." I looked him dead in the eye and he looked at me as if I didn't exist and he was seeing a ghost.

"Um... No. Go cry to mummy oh wait you can-"

"Can't because she is dead, I know. But at least our parents loved us unlike you. I can tell because the most dangerous spell didn't even kill my brother when it was casted on him and he was 1. Because of our mum's love. Go cry to your mummy, oh wait you can't she doesn't love you." I snapped at Draco.

Draco looked at me and looked at the Gryffindor table who were snickering at him. He looked at me and ran out.

"That was brilliant Tori. You made Draco Malfoy want to cry." Ron cheered.