Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 8

Draco Malfoy

Beautiful. Victoria Lily Potter is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. She is perfect. Smart, pretty, and technically rich. My mother says she likes her but my father hates her. I have to marry Astoria anyway.

I hate Remus Lupin. Victoria loves him, I mean she basically has no family and Lupin treats her like a daughter. She really loves him like a father. I'm gonna treat my kids like that. I do like him a little bit. Victoria now sits next to me in DADA.

When Blaise told me about how they were dating. I was pissed. Sure I'm with Astoria but I would love to cheat on her. Astoria would probably love to cheat on me too.

I was sitting in potions as I stared at Victoria as she made the potion we were doing. I don't remember what potion we were doing. I had Pansy do it for me. She laughed and blushed. I wish I was the one to make her do that. We'd be perfect together.

A blonde and a brunette. In love. They have the same friend group. Both in the houses that Victoria says "Are gonna take down the government and hack into their data bases easily" and we are both super stubborn.

I stopped daydreaming about her and I when everyone got up to leave. "Draco, stay." Snape said to me. I didn't really like him. I used to adore him even though he didn't care for me that much. But when I see how Victoria's godfather cares for her it just puts mine to shame.

"What do you need, Snape?"

"Zabini and Potter, are they dating?" He raised his eyebrow at me. "Ummmmm no. Blaise is dating Victoria Potter not Harry Potter. Blaise is straight."

"I meant Victoria you imbecile. Look I realize that you remind me of myself." I remind myself of him? Ew. "Meaning I watch a girl that is dating another and I am jealous. In my case I could have had her if I didn't make a mistake, in yours your best friend is dating her. You still technically have a chance. I heard Professor Lupin but you and her next to each other, I will do the same. The two best potions students next to each other are very helpful. Ms Granger can handle it with her partner. You may go now." I nodded and said shank you and left.

Yessss me and Victoria are next to each other. I saw Victoria pass me with her potions textbook and she stopped and tapped my shoulder. "Hey everyone is in my dorm room if you wanna come? You don't have to or anything." She was inviting me over. Her boyfriend and everyone would be there but still!

"Yeah sure whatever." Her and I walked in silence. Till we got to the door. "What's the password? Intelligence or books or something easy like that?"

"Not exactly we have to solve a riddle so give it a minute." Damn a password I got a password that has been the same edit hundreds of years. We got it easy.

"What word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?" The bronze eagle spoke. Shit I didn't know. What the hell?

"The word incorrectly." Victoria spoke gently. Her voice was music to my ears. She spoke so sweetly. The door unlocked and we walked in. This common room was more comfier and prettier. To see the stars from here would be a view but then again my view from my room is the best.

"Who are your stupid roommates?" I asked. "Oh, I don't have any, I have a single." Wow we could do it and no one could see. STOP BEING HORNY YOU ARE A VIRGIN AND SHE IS DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND SHUT UP.

when we got in her room Blaise was sitting on her bed. Cranberry and Goyle sat on the floor. Astoria sat in her desk chair and Pansy at the window seat. She had her room perfect. Damn she had so little yet so much known about her. Perfection. I sat in the desk chair spinning a quill with my hands. Astoria stood next to the chair. I wanted to write a letter to my mother. "Astoria will you grab me some parchment, My Dear?"

That's when everyone looked at me. Ugh nobody got my reference to Pride and Prejudice. That's my favorite book but some stupid person stole it from the common room last year. "My dear? You never call me that."

"Well it's a reference to-"

"Pride and Prejudice." I looked up at Victoria who was reading a book called The Giver. She looked up at everyone then stared into my eyes.

"The reference is to my favorite book Pride and Prejudice, the two main characters call each other my dear. It's a wonderful novel. It's my favorite." I stared at her blankly. Her and my favorite book is both Pride and Prejudice. She was more than perfect. But I had to make sure she didn't know that.

"Ugh Snape sucks. Pansy you and I are no longer next to each other in potions."

"What? Why not?"

"He says you and I talk too much. He told me that Victoria and Blaise talk so much so apparently I am gonna sit next to Victoria in the class too." I rolled my eyes to say I hated it but internally I loved it. She gave me butterflies.

"Ughhhhhhh. Damn it! I hate life!" Victoria said. "I just wanna watch Breakfast Club right now because it'll take my mind off of school." We all looked at her confused.

"What the fuck is a breakfast club?" Crabbe asked what we were all thinking. "Oh. I forgot you guys are purebloods and are uncultured. Muggle shit is better because we got the best movie Breakfast Club and the best books like Pride and Prejudice. Also we have the bet movie franchises like Star Wars and Disney movies like The Little Mermaid and Honey I shrunk the Kids. Muggles also have The Beatles, Queen, Madonna, and Michael Jackson. Actually for that matter all the Jacksons, Janey, Micheal, the Jackson 5. You guys act like purebloods are better but let me tell you something. I got no idea what foods you guys have none of you music makes sense and it is stupid." Everyone stared at her in disbelief how dare she make claims like that. VWe all talked for what felt like hours and ate her snacks. I then checked the time to see it was 10:30 at night, shit.

"Plum what are you rambling about?" I turned to see Potter with his mudblood and poor farm boy standing there. "I am just saying how the magical world is stupid. Hermione they have never even seen The Princess Bride." Hermione gasped in disbelief. "WHat about The Karate Kid? They have seen that right?" Potter said. Victoria shook her head.

"The magical world is kinda stupid. You guys write with quills while there are things called pens. There are things called lights you know? You don't need fucking candles, which by the way, is a safety hazard. You don't even have fire drills just in case something goes wrong. Also you don't know how light bulbs work which is common sense. You don't know about world wars and the Revolutionary war. You don't know how to make foods without magic. Like it is called a recipe. No house-elves. Muggles once had slaves but we realized how bad it is so we don't have it. You guys act like you are so much better but in reality Muggles can figure out magic easily. Hermione is our top student in our year and I'm third. Put you all in the muggle world you wouldn't last a day without even calling people "muggles". Harry why are you even here?!?!?!" We all stared at her. I found this really hot how she rambled even if she was disrespecting me.

"I ummm...I couldn't sleep so I wanted to stay the night and you sing well Rainbow Connection?" I stared at him blankly.

"Pottah having nightmares you pathetic blood traitor!" I sneered Victoria flipped me off and when Harry saw her do that he joined in.

"Of course. Here is how we are gonna sleep. Me and Blaise on my bed, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Astoria, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy on the floor, and Harry on the window seat. Now Move, Move, Move!" We all sat down and Victoria sat by Harry. She started to sing and boy was her voice magical, she was so light her voice was probably that fluffy cotton candy stuff or a cloud. She was a star.