Sorcerer's Stone- Part 11

Victoria Potter

Hagrid didn't report me because he knew I was always in the forest and he knew Dumbledore didn't care and he knew we kept it a secret.

The exams were easy, I definitely passed. But that isn't important

Hagrid revealed to Voldemort that anyone can get past the three-headed guard dog, Fluffy, by playing music to him. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I rushed to find Dumbledore to tell him this news, but we ran into McGonagall, who informed us that Dumbledore had been called off to London by the Ministry of Magic. Harry and I convinced Hermione and Ron that they need to grab the stone that night. As they were heading out, Neville tried to stop us. Hermione immobilized him with a spell, and we proceeded.

We landed on some sort of plant with twisting tendrils that wrap around all of us.

"Stop and relax and we will not die." Hermione says and she slips through the plant, I am okay with dying so I relaxed and slipped through. Rona nd Harry were there for a while till it was just ron.

"RELAX PLEASE!" I screamed at Ron. Hermione ended up having to magic him out. Finally he slipped through. I was kinda bored so I sat on the side and watched.

We had to play a violent game of chess in which each of them is a chess piece. Ron masterfully led us through the game, but he must allow himself to be captured-and severely beaten-by the opposing queen to win. Harry and Hermione didn't like this. I found it hot, HOLY SHIT I LIKE RON!

"RON NO!"

"What is it?"

"He's going to sacrifice himself" Harry said standing like a stick figure

"NO YOU CAN'T THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY!" Hermione also said with no body movement.

Then me, Hermione, and Harry got to a set of potions. 7 exactly with a card that said:

Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind, Two of us will help you, whichever you would find, One among us seven will let you move ahead,Another will transport the drinker back instead ,Two among our number hold only nettle wine, Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line. Choose, unless you wish to stay here forever more,To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four: First, however slyly the poison tries to hide You will always find some on nettle wine's left side; Second, different are those who stand at either end ,But if you would move onward, neither is your friend; Third, as you see clearly, all are different size, Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides ;Fourth, the second left and the second on the right Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight. -- The Potion Riddle

"It's Potion number 5, I figured it out now drink boy drink." Hermione grabbed the bottle and Harry went to drink it but I grabbed it and smashed it on the ground.

"ARE YOU STUPID THAT WAS TO POTION WE NEEDED" Harry was screaming. But I knew that the bottle was either 3 or 4

"No it's not, that's the poison. I have the highest grade in potions don't forget. Listen:

CLUE 1: "One among us seven will let you move ahead."

This tells us that there is one and only one potion that will allow us to go forward. We shall call it F.

CLUE 2: "Another will transport the drinker back instead."

This tells us that there is one and only one potion that will allow us to go backwards. We shall call it B.

CLUE 3: "Two among our number hold only nettle wine."

Two bottles contain nettle wine. These we shall call W.

CLUE 4: "Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line."

Three bottles contain poison. These we shall call P.

CLUE 5: "First, however slyly the poison tries to hide - You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;"

R1: Whenever there is a wine, you will always find poison to its left.

C1: Bottle #1 cannot be a wine.

C2: The three poisons cannot be together. That would leave at least one wine without a poison to its left.

C3: Two poisons may be next to each other; but in that case, there must be a wine immediately to their right.

C4: If Bottle #1 is not poison, Bottle #2 cannot be wine.

CLUE 6: "Second, different are those who stand at either end, But if you would move onward, neither is your friend;"

R2: Bottles #1 and #7 never contain the same potion.

R3: Bottle #1 is not F.

R4: Bottle #7 is not F.

CLUE 7: "Third, as you see clearly, all are different size, Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;"

R5: The biggest bottle is not poison.

R6: The smallest bottle is not poison.

CLUE 8: "Fourth, the second left and the second on the right - Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight."

R7: Bottle #2 and Bottle #6 hold identical potions.

C5: Bottle #2 is not F, since F is unique.

C6: Bottle #6 is not F, since F is unique.

C7: Bottle #2 is not B, since B is unique.

C8: Bottle #6 is not B, since B is unique.

I figured it out. What it is, is that

1: Poison

2: Wine. The largest bottle if #6 is not.

3: Poison or Forward Potion if the smallest bottle.

4: Forward Potion if the smallest bottle, or Poison if not.

5: Poison

6: Wine. The largest bottle if #2 is not.

7: Back Potion

Drink number 3, that's the forward potion." I smiled and handed Harry the bottle.

"Harry, i don't know if you should drink it." Hermione stopped Harry

"Yeah Victoria, since when did you get that smart, I knew you were smart but not a genius." Harry went to put the bottle down but before he could I grabbed the bottle and slammed it into his mouth.

"DRINK AND CHUG IT HARRY, DO IT!" I yelled. He chugged it and guess what, I was right.

"Well looks like Victoria is a genius." Then we parted ways and he left.

---------------

End of the year was here and I was sad. Turns out Dumbledore made me the book. Slytherin won the championship and then Dumbledore was rude and decided to switch it up. He gave Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Harry extra points. Guess how many points I earned for my house for making sure my brother didn't die! NONE! I KNOW WHAT THE F*CK!

When school grades finally arrive, Harry and Ron did well, and Hermione is at the top of the class. I was the third best of our class, second was Malfoy. We all pack and head to the train station to go back to their homes. Harry, Hermione, and Ron say their good-byes for the summer, I said bye to everyone. Me and Harry headed home, eager to use a little magic on Dudley Dursley. I was super excited to practice my magic!

Author note:
Chamber of Secrets coming soon