Goblet of Fire - Part 8

Victoria Potter

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Last night I didn't sleep over Blaise because of our fight.

I got dressed for the day and I opened my door to find a box of my favorite vegan cookies with a note.

Victoria, I can't believe our one year is tomorrow, let's not fight. Here are some cookies see you tonight at the party!🖤

I smiled at the note. I grabbed the cookies and walked down to Dumbledore's office while eating them.

They were good but tasted a little different.

When I got to Dumbledore's office him and I trained but as hours went by I got really cold.

"Here you left this sweatshirt here the other day. This sweatshirt looks familiar."

"It's the sweatshirt my father gave to my mother on their first date. I love it so much. I cherish it!"

Then Snape walked in. He stared down my sweatshirt with glasses but then he and Dumbledore talked for a few minutes.

In Dumbledore's office he has a little balcony with a bench and right below the balcony is the whomping willow. I walked out and sat on a bench. I felt so light headed and I became lightheaded. Then I became hot, I felt like I was gonna throw up.

I tried to take my sweatshirt off but it became stuck on my head. I pulled and pulled till Dumbldore had to come over and pull it off of me. That didn't help. "Severus please help it is like her head has grown.

I pulled it and pulled. I finally got it off with a really aggressive tug. I went flying into the bench and my sweatshirt, my parent's sweatshirt, went flying off the balcony onto the whomping willow. The whomping willow saw it and ripped it to shreds.

"Victoria no!" Snape yelled as I tried to jump off the balcony to grab the sweatshirt. Then I threw up, I felt like I was lying. Next thing I know is that I am coughing blood.

"Victoria come here and sit, you're not okay!" Dumbledore said in terror. I started to walk toward my professors then I tripped on air! On air!

BOOM! I hit the concrete knocking my head open, blood came pouring out. It was the same shot from when my head cracked open from the Whomping Willow from year 2!

"SEVERUS BANDAGES! Victoria, you shall be okay, I promise!"

"SHould I get Madam Pomfrey?"

"No, we can do this ourselves."

I then blacked out.

*Blink*  *Blink*

I opened my eyes to find myself on a couch. I blinked but I couldn't see. Shit what the hell happened?

"Victoria, you are awake?!" I heard the man with a long white beard say.

"What the hell happened?"

"Well, you cracked your skull open so we repaired it, with magic of course! Then Severus realised that you were poisoned so he made a potion!"

"So is that why I can't see?" I asked.

"Yeah I thought that would be a side effect. Sverus takes her to your office and makes her the same potion you made Draco."

"WHat do you mean, Draco?"

"Well Draco is my godson, when he was younger he needed glasses so I made him a potion to give him 20-20 vision. I will make you one too."

"Cool!"