Order of The Phoenix - Part 4

Victoria Potter

We got to the train station with Sirius as a dog and Harry went into a room to talk to him and eventually so did I.

"Victoria I need to tell you that this thing with Voldemort is because he knows that you are powerful. Heck I'd say the most powerful to ever exist. You aren't him and will never be."

"I think I'm gonna actually speak to him instead of instantly killing him. I mean what is life without a little risk?" I asked.

"You took the words right out of my mouth. Just protect your brother at all costs. Don't forget to not send any letters or mention the order. not unless it is a trustworthy good person"

"How do I know when to trust someone or if someone is good?" I asked him. "If you want to know what a man's like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals." I nodded and smiled.

"You are a mix of me, Remus, James, Lily and Reggie. Make us all proud. You have more power than you know and if anyone can help take down Voldemort it is you. I love you Victoria." Sirius said, hugging. That was the first time he said that to me but I had to go because the train was leaving.

I ran onto the train and got bored quickly but found a fourteen year old with some mousy colored hair. His brown eyes stared at those of his younger brother. I ran up to both. "COLIN! DENNIS!" I yelled as Colin saw me and he jumped up and hugged me. "How was your summer, you two?"

"Brilliant, just brilliant Colin got a new camera and we got to go to Rome for our mum's birthday!" Dennis smiled widely. "Let me see this new camera!" Colin showed it off with pride. "My old one was destroyed when I went to take a picture of the Basilisk. No one is gonna break this baby."

"If they do, I will kill them. But that old camera holds a special memory. The first time we met we took this." I took out the picture of me and Colin from my second year that both he and I had signed. "You still have it?" His smile beamed at me. "Yep I keep it as a good luck charm. Just like the ring Draco gave me and the bracelet that Cedric gave to me.... I should probably find Draco by!" I hugged both of them.

I found the Prefect's compartment completely empty and went to find my brother's compartment.

"Draco you don't have to be a dick don't forget you're dating my SISTER. if you say anything she'll take her brother's side instead of yours." A voice said as I approached

"Wait, Draco and Victoria are dating?" Another voice asked. "Yes, Neville and I and Victoria are dating. I love her and she loves me. I don't care Potter if you like Potter or not. Besides, the Ministry has a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." I heard that voice.

"Damn, why would he say that? I completely think that the beginning was quite nice but when he talked about your brother and Azkaban he went too far." Regulus whispered.

"Well at least my dirtbag father isn't an idiot and a death eater."Harry said back.

"You two are going too far so you better both shut up. I can't believe all of you. You guys need to understand that I love Draco and he and I get along and are a good pair. You, my love, need to stop talking to my brother about Azkaban and ministry. What? You thought I wouldn't hear and if I heard I'd break up with Draco? Think again. You all need to get your shit together, 3 of you here are prefects and you need to act like it!" I grabbed Draco's hand and walked him out to another compartment "Ummm Victoria I have prefect-"

I cut him off with a passionate kiss. It was long and passionate. "I missed you-" I started to say but Draco's eyes that were once filled with love and lust now filled with anger and worry. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!? ALL OF A SUDDEN IN THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST MY BIRD FLEW BACK WITH EVERY LETTER! YOU WEREN'T HOME?! WHERE WERE YOU!" He yelled, pulling into a hug. "I thought you died. I was so worried. I love you."