Goblet of Fire - Part 3

Harry Potter

"Where is she, Ron?" I was looking for my sister. I met the house elf and then lost her. We walked around a little more till we decided to find the others.

"Hermione! We can't find Victoria anywhere." i said walking up to her, Ginny, Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Percy, and Arthur. We were standing over a railing looking down. We were high up.

"We'll find her. She's 14 she'll be fine. Promise!" Hermione replied.

"Dad how far up are we?" Ron whined.

"Well put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know." I looked down to see Lucius and Draco.

"Father and I are in the minister's box an invitation by Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco said pridefully.

"Draco have you seen Victoria?" I asked Draco, I knew how to make his father angry.

"No. Why would I know, not that I even care." Draco crossed his arms and I smirked

"Why would you care? I mean didn't you get Victoria a birthday present when Blaise failed to do so?" Draco and Lucius froze in their tracks. Lucius looked at me with wide eyes then Draco with anger.

"I- no father- I ummm-" Draco of course was saved thankfully for his sake.

"Harry! There you are!" I looked down to see my sister. She ran and stood next to Draco and Lucius.

"Where were you V-V?" George butted in.

"I was- ummm...maybe I shouldn't say it in front of the Malfoy here?"

"Go on, say it." Lucius said in a stern voice.

"Well if you just know mop head. I was with Dobby y'know the house elf that used to be owned by you but because of me, he is freed!" Lucius was about to speak but Victoria sassily put her hand up to stop him. "I'm not done. Harry you got it all wrong. The gift wasn't from Draco, it was from Blaise but Blaise was with Draco when he sent the present out so that's why the letter said Malfoy Manor. It wasn't Draco but Blaise." Victoria flashed a smile.

Lucius nodded and kept walking. Victoria smiled at Draco and I thought I saw him blush a little bit. Victoria then held up a piece of wood which I knew to be the gift mark and mouth the words "thank you and your welcome for saving your arse."

Victoria ran up the stairs for the game to begin.

"Hey Plum, was it actually from Blaise?" I whispered to Plum

"No, but I knew he'd get in trouble so I just wanted to repay him for my favorite gift from this year. It works on any book. It's like a mini movie but drawings!" Victoria whispered back. Charlie then gave Victoria this pretzel looking thingy but it was some disgusting vegan shit.

Then the game started.