Goblet of Fire - Part 7

Victoria Potter

I sat in my dorm reading Matilda. It was a light read but it was nice to read. I heard they might make the book into a movie with some American actor named Danny Devito.

Just then Draco busted my door open. He was out of breath with some pins on his shirt.

"What the hell is this?" I grabbed the pin that said "POTTER STINKS" I threw it on the ground and stomped on it. "Blaise wore one too!"

"What?! I am about to slap you so tell me why you are in here. Now." I was furious at my own boyfriend doing this and my best friend!

'Well...I was sitting in a tree and I started talking to your brother then he called me pathetic. MY FATHER, Pathetic-"

"He has a point..." I said giggling, Draco glared at me, "Sorry..."

"It's fine. Now don't interrupt my story. He walked away and I grabbed my wand because no one disrespects my father. It is just like how you would beat someone, me being one of them, for disrespecting your family. Mad Eye Bitch came and turned me into a...ferret. A FERRET!"

He was pacing the room while I layed on my bed. I was on my stomach kicking my legs into the air and onto the bed. I was hysterical. Draco continued his story through my laughter saying that McGonagall turned him back and how he said "My father will hear about this"

"Draco you can't say that. You can't go running to daddy you have to show everyone that you are da-" I caught myself. My eyes widened as my cheeks looked like a tomato from embarrassment. I put my head into a pillow as Draco smirked.

"What did you say, darling?" Did Draco always say that? It was better than "princess". "Were you going to call me daddy?" I was mortified. "I didn't mean it- SHUT UP!!!" I said laughing as Draco laughed with me.

--------

"Look, all four of you will do great. I believe you can all win. Fleur you are a bad bitch show them that. Krum, you are strong, show them that. Okay?" I said hugging Fleur and prepping both of them.

I then ran into Cedric's arms giving him the biggest hug. I told him a mini pep talk but I walked away when Rita Skeeter walked in man do I hate her. I saw Hermione with Harry so I walked to them.

"You are my brother, we are Potter's so make our parents, grandparents, Sirius, Remus, and me proud. No pressure. I will do my best to help." I said knowing I can control the dragon. "How?" I couldn't tell him. "I don't know- just I wanna give you some reassurance and make you less stressed."

"Victoria I think you're more stressed than me." He chuckled and I hugged him hard. I then left the tent taking deep breaths as I did.

"Stop being so stressed he will do great, like always." The girl with blue eyes and platinum blonde hair wore a blue scarf around her neck.

"I love ya Luna but I just am worried about all 4 of them." I put my arm around Luna and her and I walked to the section with the Slytherin's.

"There is my princess!" I cringed at this and I thought I saw Draco death stare Blaise but then again Draco is always death staring at someone.

"Here I am now. I am just walking over to say hi to everyone but I get to sit with teachers since I am the family of one of the champions!" I said kissing Blaise.

"Is Gabriella gonna be there too?" Pansy asked and I nodded. I walked to the teacher section.

"Ms. Potter, how are you?" Flitwick asked. Flitwick has always been my favorite teacher besides Remus. "Perfect, just hope that Harry does great!" I sat down closest to the field.