Order of the Phoenix - Part 13

I'm sorry.

No.

Not that.

How do you tell a person that you beat the shit out of the their father and put them in a hell whole of a prison?

How do you explain to a professor that you put a knife to their throat and threatened to kill them? And why?

How do you explain to your brother how you see dead people?

AND HOW DO YOU COPE WITH THE FACT THAT YOUR FATHER FIGURE WAS KILLED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AT THE HANDS OF YOUR BOYFRIEND'S  FATHER?!?!

I freaked out, and I had no idea what to do. I just sat on the roof, Regulus wouldn't even look at me, and Cedric sat there, looking at him. I stared up at the stars wishing I could just go back and take his place. I could've saved him.

"No you couldn't have." I turn to see Cedric, "I already know you wanted to save him and wish you could but you can't. Neither of you can, neither can Harry or Professor Lupin, you guys are all fucking quiet and all four of you need to talk. The way I see it, you all are just too scared to talk."

I heard the roof door open, out came Harry and Remus. They sat next to me. Harry's face was stained, you could tell he had been crying. When he opened his mouth was hoarse and sounded very soft. Even if you never knew Harry was screaming or crying the full look of depression over took him and I had never seen him like this. It was the look of defeat and then he looked at me. And all he did was say my name and I was hugging him. And that hug made me finally break. Out of the spell I was held onto, I had not really had a moment to cry and then I did. I cried, Harder then ever. I cry but when things like this happen I cry, go silent, until that spell of silence is broken. And everything overcame me. The man I once saw as a mentor or father, dead.

"May I ask what the hell happened in there?" His voice meek. So I told him everything and I showed him Regulus and Cedric. The look he gave wen he saw Cedric is one I'll never forget. It's the look he gave when he first got his wand, or when he saw Sirius again. I love that look, and one day I hope that look of love and admiration with all pride and happiness to see this person will be given to me. Lately I have not felt as loved as I would love to be. 

"You two have to stick together, just like me and Sirius did after you parents died, it's what us three have to, we are family." Remus said.

---------------

"Hey Draco..." I sat on his bed next to him, his head in his hands. I rubbed his back to de-stress him. He looked up at me. "I'm no mad, nor am I disappointed." He looked up at me.

"You aren't?"

"No, I thought I would be but how can I blame you? Y'know if it was anyone else I would be pissed but I am not."

"So you know everything? How I punched you dad in the face?"

"You what?!" Oops, guess he didn't know that...

"You punched my DAD in the face?!"

"If it doesn't help, I also kicked him in y'know,where it hurts..." I gave a faint smile and he started laughing, as he did I did the same. "Why are you laughing?" 

"I don't know, my girlfriend punched my dad and battled my aunt in a battle and kicked him where it hurts? Kinda funny to me."

Finally life was good, maybe we would battle Voldy once more but it'll all work out. Thank Merlin fifth year is over.