Goblet of Fire - Part 13

Victoria Potter

I sat in a corner reading Game of Thrones as I had just finished The Giver the day before. I was sitting reading the book with Dobby.

"This is a good book. Dobby appreciates Victoria reading to Dobby." I smiled and hugged Dobby.  I said our goodbyes and he went back to the kitchen's poor little guy.

"It appeared on my arm. What am I supposed to do!" I heard. I saw Iago Karofsky (I think that's his name but regulus says it's Igor Karakoram. My names better though)

I couldn't see who he was talking to but he was pointing to his left forearm. From looking at the one on Regulus I knew that was where it laid.

The Dark Mark

Could he? And could Mad Eye? It definitely wasn't the mad eye who I saw emerging from the closet. I don't trust him.

-----------

"You, what?"

"I'm telling you, Made Eye isn't to be trusted and neither is Igor!" I pleaded my case to that blue dressed white bearded elder wand holder.

"Victoria don't you think that you're wro-"

"I'M NEVER WRONG!" He was taken aback by my yelling but was telling the truth. "No need to be defensive."

"I'M NOT DEFENSIVE!"

"Ok,ok. I don't believe you because of their history and my friendship with them. Igor was yes, a death eater once but he knew his mistakes and for that I forgive him. But, to make you happy and feel better, if Mad Eye isn't  who he says he is or is a death eater I will give Ravenclaw 1,000 points."

"YES! PREPARED TO BE PROVEN WRONG! I MEAN I HOPE THAT I'M WRONG BUT LIKE STILL!"

-----------

"Padfoot!" I ran and hugged him. He licked my face as he was in disguise. Soon after fretting everyone we went to his cave.

"Ewwwwww, rats!" Sirius laughed. "Hey! I've been living off of them!" Sirius and Harry sat together as they talked about who conjured the dark mark.

Harry Hermione and Ron left but I stayed back.

"Oh dear sweet brother. Have I missed you!" Regulus said hugging Sirius but Sirius shuttered not knowing a ghost is trying to hug him.

"Did you ever think that Barty Crouch Jr isn't dead?" Sirius says for a minute. "I wouldn't believe so, why?" I explained the whole closet incident.

"I get what you're saying but control yourself, get evidence. You say it best you can't believe in something without evidence of its truth and value. Good or bad. Can't jump to conclusions." I smiled at him and hugged him as I went off.

All night I stayed in the forest acting my use of the bat and learning how to use it as a weapon like a boa stick that I can spin. I've been getting pretty good.

-----------

I sat in the Slytherin common room. Tomorrow was Draco's birthday. I couldn't wait.

I listened as Draco's hand grazed the piano he was playing. It was beautiful.

"Wanna play?" I looked at him and smiled badly when he got up from the piano and grabbed my hands.

He held my hands and guided my hands along the piano. I was in Heaven like seriously.

"You're great at this Darling! You are so beautiful...AT THIS BEAUTIFUL AT THIS!"

Draco Malfoy (with the VP Before this)