Goblet of Fire - Part 15

Victoria Potter

"Are you excited?!" I said hugging Cedric as he sat with Cho at our table. "I mean in a few hours you'll be holding up to the trophy! You will win big time!"

"You think? I am doing this mostly for my father because he expects me to win, I wanna prove I am everything he holds me up to be. I am also gonna win for me mum because she is dead and I wanna win this in her honor, and of course in the love of my life's honor." Cedric kissed Cho's temple and she blushed.

"Me and Cho will cheer you on from the family booth!" I exclaimed, I was so excited. "This kid will for sure win, he is the best and Hufflepuff's the recognition." I agreed to what Reguls told me.

"Hi Bill, hi Molly!" I said as I jumped up to see the two older looking red-heads. "Hello Victoria! Charlie gave me this when I recently visited him in Romaninan. He says it's for his 'Vegan Best Mate' it is Varza calita with mamaliga. Which is a type of Romanian, vegan, street food. It is quite delicious." I smiled and grabbed the tiny tupperware and gave Bill a huge hug.

"Oh! Victoria I heard that you and ummm...Malfoy have become best of friends, he is even looking at you now! I think he wanted to talk to you so me and Bill will go say hello to Mr. Doggory and our brother, and of course, Ron." Molly said as she and Bill scurried.

I looked at my secret boyfriend to have his hands clenched at his table staring me down. We have been dating for two weeks. I don't know what happened so I started to walk out of the great hall and get change for the task tonight. When I looked back I saw Draco jump from his seat, leaving Blaise and Pansy's conversation. He walked quickly staring me down. I walked into Myrtle's bathroom, waiting for him because I knew he'd come.

He came in and had his arms crossed. I gave him a confused look when he came towards me, grabbed me and kissed me. When we separated after a good minute, we both started panting.

"What's in tupperware? Why are you talking to emo Weasley?" I started to giggle. Draco thought Bill, who wore ONE earring, was emo.

"Jealous much? All it was was some Varza calita with mamaliga." I said opening the tupperware showing the delicious smelling food. Draco cocked his eyebrow. "It's vegan street food, from Romania. From Charlie Weasley, Draco."

"Good- wait do you like bob and charles?" I laughed at the names he used. "You hugged him and jumped when you saw them."

"No I don't like them, well I did have a crush on BILL and CHARLIE, but not anymore I only like my filthy rich albino ferret sugar daddy" I winked at him.

"Hey! What the hell Victoria, I love you but I swe-" He started to angrily growled at me till he stopped. He looked down and so did I. You could see it through his pants. "You just had to call me daddy." He looked back at me.

"Sugar daddy is what I called you." I smirked back at him. "Still daddy, maybe you wanna help me-" I put my finger to his mouth. "No, not losing my virginity at 14, especially not on the day Harry has his third task." I kissed him. "I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy...are you mad at me?" I gave him doe eyes.

"No I am not, I guess I am so in love with you Victoria Lily Potter that I am willing to wait."

"As you should. Now when are you two gonna tell me and Pansy that our EXES are dating?!"

We turned to see a tall, black boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes, and the ringleader of the Slytherin girls in the doorway.

"HOLY SHIT WE CAN EXPLAIN!" I said walking towards them. "Save it we have known. Let us be honest, Blaise and I saw it from a mile away." Pansy said, putting her hand up. "You did?" Draco dis coming from my behind and holding my waste as he rested his chin on my head