Goblet of Fire - Part 6

Victoria Potter

"ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE THE THIRD!" I said, stamping into his office.

"Victoria I am not to be called that by you also the third?"

"Yes. Your name is bland sure it's got 5 names, so what? It's plain so add some spice and make yourself "the third"." I looked at him with a huge smile.

"You can call me that when we are alone like now. Now what do you want." He said not ready for the argument I had brewing.

"HARRY TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE MAKING HIM DO THE TOURNAMENT. NOW WE BOTH KNOW THAT HARRY DIDN'T PUT HIS NAME IN SO OU BETTER NOT LET HIM COMPETE. HE IS 14 YEARS OLD HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE BASIC COLOR CHANGING CHARM LET ALONE FIGHT SOMETHING AND HE SURE AS HELL DOESN'T WANT GLORY. NOW I DEMAND HE DOES NOT FIGHT!" I was fuming if death stares killed people Dumbledore would be DumbleDead.

"Now, Victoria , I tried but the rules are the rules."

"FUCK THE RULES! I NEVER FOLLOW THE RULES AND LOOK WHERE IT'S GOTTEN ME!"

"I'm sorry but I can't."

"FUCK YOU ALBUS YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUT YOU WONT! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK OFF!" I slammed the door and ran. Ran straight into a body.

"Are you okay?" I looked to see Draco. "Yeah I'm fine just pissed that Harry is in this competition."

"Oh, well I wanted to give you back Blaise's sweats. Thank you by the way." I smiled and grabbed the pants. I put them in my bag which I had already used the 'Capacious Extremist' or the undetectable extension charm. "Wanna walk to breakfast together?" He asked looking at the ground.

"Yes." We walked into the great hall and people started whispering. I don't know why it wasn't their business

"Victoria? Draco?" Blaise said. "Are you guys friends?"

Before I could answer Draco did for me. "Yep, she's a true friend." That made me smile as I kissed Blaise on the lips, it was just a peck.

"You and Malfoy?" Harry stopped me in the hall. "We became friends, what's the harm?"

"He's my enemy now I have to deal with this!"

"You don't have to deal with me, I can take care of myself!" I said proudly.

"No you can't I have killed Voldemort when I was a baby you aren't me!"

"Oh that's what you think." I mumbled

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing!" I panicked. I left and kept walking until I walked into Seamus and Dean.

"Seamus? Dean?" They looked very close together.

"V-VICTORIA?!?!" They both screamed and Dean fell off the bench they were sitting on.

"Ummm...were you two about to kiss?!" I said in shock.

"No NO! I just thought I saw something on Seamus so I looked to see if it was a bug and then you saw us, hahaha..." I knew they were best friends but I never thought of them together, they'd be adorable.

"O-okay?" I just walked away. That was weird

The rest of the day I hung out with all my Beauxbaton friends and Luna. The next day Fred, George, and I pulled our first prank of the year and soon to be Christmas present.

We fed some fireworks to a salamander, and watched as the lizard swelled and grew, and eventually rising into the air, shooting fireworks out of its mouth.