Goblet of Fire - Part 5

Draco Malfoy

Ugh. I really didn't care about this whole Goblet of Fire. All I knew was that my friend group is back to normal. Pansy is still Pansy but she has a crush on who I don't know. Blaise and Victoria are happy and stopped arguing. Astoria and I took each other's virginity. I still had a crush on Victoria and in potions we still sit next to each other but we never talk just argue.

My father has been hard on me and over the summer he mentally hurt me. He hit me once but he said he was sorry. But the next argument we had he said that he would actually kill me if I didn't stop talking back. I'm really not in the mood to live anymore. I kinda just wanna go up to the astronomy tower, smoke a cigarette and take my life. One more thing and I'll do it.

Dumbledore read the names that won. Some Veela that Victoria is friends with And Viktor Krum. Then Victoria's stupid hufflepuff friend Cedric Diggory. We all thought that was it till the fire turned pink and another paper flew out.

I heard him mumble but I didn't know what he said. He said someone's name but I couldn't tell.

"HARRY POTTER?!" Just great, perfect Potter is now a tri wizard champion. I can't deal with him. He gets everything, all  I hear at home is how he is perfect and I need to be like him. I try to bring my grades up to show my father how smart I am but I hear, "WELL THAT MUDBLOOD IS BETTER THAN YOU!"

I just wanna leave this earth I don't get anything. I hate my life and I don't even get to choose who I marry. I'm done, I'm ending it.

--------

I sat on a bench on the astronomy tower. I threw down my cigarette and put it out. It was currently 11:07 so past hours. Nobody is up so they can find my body in the morning. It's a nice morning surprise.

I got onto the other side of the railing and was ready to let go. "Draco?" I thought I heard. Oh great now the people of Hell are calling, well I'm coming.

I let go and I felt the air and I went deaf for a second. I wasn't moving, I was moved to the other side of the railing to the ground of the tower. I felt somebody grab me and cry into my chest.

I looked down to see a brown haired and blue eyed girl. She looked at me and hugged me even harder.

"V-Victoria?" I stuttered.

"DRACO WHAT THE HELL?!" She started punching my chest. I realized it was her calling my name not the devil.

"I-I can't. I don't wanna live anymore." I started crying.

"I get it but you can't kill yourself too many people care about you." She said tears streaming down her face.

"Who? Who cares about me?" I was being honest. I didn't know anyone could possibly care about me.

"Ummmm... well your mother loves and cares about you. Blaise, Pansy, and I'm sure Astoria cares and...me. I care about you and not because you're my boyfriend's best friend but because I respect you as a person and I know that you aren't your father but there is another softer side to you." She looked at me.

"I didn't know you cared about me even though I'm an asshole to you." I said truthfully.

"Well, I care about even the biggest assholes unless their names are Voldemort, Peter Pettigrew, or Mop Head." She playfully hit my arm and giggled. It was music to my ears

"I just wanna know why?" She searched my eyes for an answer as I sighed, how do I tell her?

"I hate my life, nothing is good. I always have had this power and anyone who is inferior to me treats me like a king because they're afraid of my power. No one at school is like an equal to me. I always feel that everyone is trying to please me. I have no real friends. Crabbe and Goyle are using me and just have to be friends with me. Blaise he's awesome but sometimes he never tells me how it is like real friends do. He definitely has comments but never says them. Pansy is great but she just bullies people to show she is powerful when I can tell she doesn't always wanna bully them. Astoria has to be with me. I always feel alone. I have nobody. The last person I had was Dobby..."