Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 2

Harry Potter

Aunt Marge.

Boy do I hate Aunt Marge. Her and her ugly dogs. When I was 7 or 8 she gave me dog biscuits for my birthday, and Victoria got one piece of dog food.

Aunt Marge walked in and me and Victoria knew we had to behave. That would be hard. I bargained with Vernon that we would act normal and pretend I attend school at a center for incurably criminal boys, and Victoria goes to the same school but for girls. If afterwards Vernon will sign our Hogsmeade form. Vernon is not pleased, but he agrees. Thank god.

Aunt Marge walked in and when me and Plum walked into the same room as her, the beast in her came out.

"Oh, you're still here." She looked right into my eyes. Victoria told me once that if someone gives you attitude just give them attitude back especially if you hate them.

"Yes." I said with a little bit of sass.

"Don't say YES, in that ungrateful way. Good of my brother to keep you. It had been straight into

an orphanage ever been dumped on my doorstep." She then hugged the life out of Dudley.

Time for dinner.

Me and Victoria started cleaning the dishes. We are just like Cinderella. Marge started giving her stupid dog brandy. Why can't alcohol kill that dog? I started smirking and laughing to myself.

"What are you smirking at? Where did you send boy Vernon?"

"The boy Brustus' it's a fine institution for hopeless cases."

Then Aunt Marge started asking questions and me and plum kept answering quickly but politely.

Then as Plum would say; SHIT HIT THE FAN.

"A drunk no doubt." Marge started saying my father was a drunk.

"That's a lie." I tuned and said. No one disrespects my parents.

"Our Father wasn't a drunk." Victoria stepped forward with anger in her face as she said that. All of a sudden glass broke.