Order of the Phoenix - Part 6

Victoria Potter

"Victoria there you are." Regulus said, hugging me in the black room with the bat of black in hand. "Are you ready?" I nodded. I heard a sinister laugh. I turned to be met by his eyes. They looked dark and evil on the outside but empty on the inside. They were as dark as this room. And just like this room you could keep walking and wouldn't find anything. I felt that there was something there but nobody, not even him knew. I knew he was physically not able to love but there had to be some feeling. "Hello Vic-"

"Do you ever feel? Anything emotional?" I looked at him and him and Regulus looked at me surprised. I snapped my fingers and in came 2 chairs, a couch and a clipboard with a pen. Yep I wanted to be a psychologist. "Sit both of you now. Baldy sit or lay on the couch. Bitch who left me for Umbitch in the other chair next to me." They both did as I said which surprised me. "Do you have any emotions?" Regulus tapped me on the shoulder sending shivers down my back because well he's a ghost. "He can't feel-" I put my hand up to shut him down. "He obviously does feel I've seen him smile. Obviously when he does smile he or you are killing someone Tom but you aren't empty. You find enjoyment, you may be evil but you aren't fully numb. And just to say you can't love is bullshit. Because you obviously live to see suffering and love power. I hate that. But love doesn't have to be relationship wise, it can be platonically or love can be to an object or a hobby because it has sentimental meaning." They both looked at me weirdly. "What?" I said. "What do you mean what?" Regulus said.

"What did you pull that speech out of your arse? Are you a Magician Y'know with the bunnies and the Abracadabra?! Look, love is bullshit especially when you get it from your parents." I hugged him to stop him. "This," I pointed him and myself, "Is love, Platonic, but love. I love you Regulus, you're my best friend, it's always gonna be us. It's us against the world. It isn't bull shit because you just weren't shown it. But at least you got more than Sirius and Andromeda. Look you both are being stupid about this when you don't need to-" I said throwing my hands around till No Nose Man spoke and interrupted me.

"Who did that- to your arm?" I looked down and said how it was Umbridge and explained the situation to him. "Yeah she hasn't been doing that for a week to you. I'll come down and kill her then leave. Don't worry I won't kill Harry."

"WAIT SERIOUSLY!" Me and Regulus happily exclaimed. "But seriously you can't do that because I really can't have you there. I can take care of it. Besides, Draco comforted me."

"Ahhhh the Malfoy boy. I used the imperius curse on his father-" I laughed. "Yeah I know Mr. No Nose. I know Lucius works for you and he wasn't imperius cursed."

We talked about how I knew because of second year until I stood up and walked over to him. "Do you think that you can teach me some magic? Like a mentor. To the most powerful person ever?"

After that....encounter... I woke up. It was 5 in the morning and Draco was holding me tight. I whispered to Regulus making sure Draco didn't hear. "I got 2 mentors: No nose and Dumbledead!" We silently cheered. I went back to sleep and at 6 I went to get up since classes started at 8 and breakfast was at 7 and I wanted a good muffin. I tried to move but Draco's grip grew tighter and pulled me in. "Stop moving darling. Go back to sleep."

"No, I need to get to breakfast so I can get a muffin." I feel Draco pin me down. "Don't move." I sighed and didn't move. Soon Draco came back to the end and cuddled me. "Give it a few minutes." It was now 6:13 am and there was a knock at the door. Draco got up and opened the door. Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle came in with a tray full of food with 5 muffins. A chocolate chip, blueberry, honey, and 2 apple cinnamons. All vegan thankfully. "Wha-" Goyle handed me the tray. "When I got up before it was to write to Goyle who I knew was gonna grab some of the good food in the kitchen as he does every morning and I asked him to grab us food and the vegan muffins. I smiled at him. "I'm guessing you guys used Blaise to get into the common room. You guys have 2 brains and you can't figure out a riddle? Figures. Now all of you get out."