Order of The Pheonix - Part 11

Harry Potter

OWLS are coming up and nightmares have become less rare. Victoria has been acting extremely weird and she knows something I don't.

I needed to know what was happening and then it hit me: Draco.

I walked towards the Slytherin common room and asked 1 year for the password. Pureblood. How pathetic and horrible password.

Snape stopped me before I could walk towards the door that led to the common room. "What are you doing, Mister  Potter?" I rolled my eyes not caring. "Walking, what do you think I'm wasting away till I die like you?" With that I walked away.

I finally got into the common room and already heard boos from oncoming Slytherins. "Your sister isn't here four eyes." I saw Parkinson tell me. "I know pug face. I want to see her ferret of a boyfriend." They all looked at me with shocked looks. "He's in his room I'll take you." Blaise spoke as he stood and started walking.

"Thank you." I said when we got there. I decided not to knock and just barge in. "Pottah what the hell?"

"Malfoy what are you doing?" There were papers all over the floor. I picked one up.

"Dear the love of my life,

Ever since I met you I have never stopped thinking about you, I hope that-"

That's where the note ended. I picked up more all had the same plot point. I realized after three notes out of the thousands that they were about Victoria.

"What are all of these?" He sighed in defeat not even trying to stop me. "Me and Victoria have our 1 year anniversary and I have to make the perfect present and with that the perfect card." I smiled at him trying to make everything for Victoria. "You really love my sister."

"Of course I do Potty ass. Why do you even care you hate me being with us. You'd rather her be sad in a toxic relationship and not be with me then her be in a healthy relationship with me." I rolled my eyes even though I knew he was right. "Look I guess we should put our differences aside for Plum but if I see you snogging her for longer then Seamus can make something blow up then I hate your relationship and I'll do everything in my power to break you two up."

"But Finnagan can make anything blow up instantly!" Draco said glaring at me. "Then I guess this kiss has to be a peck. Now I think I know the perfect gift to make Victoria but I wanna know what you have."

Victoria Potter

I feel like we haven't been here in forever." I told Regulus as I sat on the plum tree all of the old fish and frogs were all dead sadly. I missed them but their babies were still there living probably making families of their own.

"How are we feeling today?" Regulus asked. Regulus has asked the same questions everyday since I y'know, the astronomy... I think you get what I be saying. He understood what I felt but I don't think he did.

I did what I did for everyone else not for me. I was out of control, I could've hurt all of those who I loved. Regulus be we'd had that he chose his life and was happy until he changed his perspective. I can't do that.  I have no guidance who understands what I'm going through.

As much as I love Regulus I need someone who is deep but not too deep. I need a Sirius just way too goofy compared to Regulus who is like me. Someone who is my Sirius to my James. Someone who is like a brother but who can be with me all the time because let's be honest Fred George and Luna are my besties for life.

"I mean when I heard about my fathers passing a month or two before mine I was devastated. Deaths are painful y'know?" I looked at Regulus with wide eyes.

"Hold the fuck up I was dazed out last thing I heard is 'how are you' how the hell did we get to your dads death?!"

"Ummm well he said that he couldn't deal with you passing like how he couldn't get over your parents dying or his father. But I'm confused how I'm here and who he is." I turned to see a beautiful brown haired Hufflepuff.

"CEDRIC!!!!" I ran and grabbed his hand making me able to touch him I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. He hugged me back but touched me like I was an illusion and touching would make me disappear. When he realized I was real he hugged me harder.

"Victoria...I am confused where am I and what am I doing here."

I explained how he was here and where e was. I explained how he is a ghost and who Regulus is. When I first saw Cedric it was 3:34 pm now it is currently 5:51 pm. I explained basically everything. Voldemort to my powers all of it. Well I don't quite remember telling him about Draco and I.

Speaking of which I should see Draco. I told Regulus to bring Cedric away from where I was going, Draco's room ; )

When I got there Draco and I immediately started making out. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Cedric and when Draco started to kiss my neck I looked to see Cedric trying to get to me and Draco while Regulus was holding him back by his waist. "Sorry he ran and saw what was going on. We went to your parents and he saw this." Regulus gasped out as he was getting kicked my Cedric. "How fucking long has this been going on?!" Cedric yelled at me. "Well since June 18 1995, actually next week is their one year." Regulus spoke. 

They looked hilarious I couldn't hold in a laugh. Thankfully I only stifled a laugh and when I did that Harry walked in.

"Fuck. Draco stop." Draco looked up as Harry looked pissed. "what are you doing here Pottah?" Draco spat. "Well I got the thing but I don't know if I should give it to you since this is what I walk into. THIS IS NOT A PECK DRACO! SEAMUS WOULD HAVE MADE 10 THINGS BLOW UP DURING THAT TIME YOU WERE EATING MY SISTERS NECK YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE ARSE!" I was extremely confused but Draco I guess understood what he was saying.

"I SO GET THAT-" Draco looked at me and stopped what ever he was gonna say. "THING GIVE ME IT!" When Harry shook his head Draco tackled him. 

Great. Now I got my boyfriend and brother tackling each other and my two brother figures tackling each other. "BOYS!" All four stopped and looked at me. "Stop. Harry give that...thing...to Draco now. Draco we are going out now." He looked at me confused.

"But darling...it's raining." Holy shit do I love it when he call me darling. "I don't care I wanna dance in the rain and besides it isn't supposed to rain on our one year and I was raining when I said I love you." He smiled and grabbed the thing from Harry pushed Harry to the ground and put the thing in a drawer. He grabbed my hand and a his Quidditch hoodie.

"Darling you are wearing shorts and a tank top put this on." He and I walked out. He waved his wand and music started to play. He waved his wand again and a gorgeous pink Dahlia flower.

"Dahlia's represent the lasting bond and commitment between two people. I also know it is one of your favorite flowers. Which makes it my favorite flower." I blushed at this. We started to slow dance in the rain as he put the flower in my hair.

That night we ran to the quidditch field during dinner and he taught me how to play. It was quite fun. And I am spectacular at quidditch. Then we had to sneak into the castle and into my dorm because that was closest. Obviously we had to convince Peeves to steal us some food. After seeing Cedric he gladly said yes. Then Cedric and him talked as I pulled Draco away.

Could life get better? Maybe.

Could it get worse?

Yes. 

Authors note

Im sooooooo sorry I took so long. I just started school and I was busy with some personal shit. I am also sorry that next chapter is - do I have to say?