Goblet of Fire - Part 1

Victoria Potter

Dear Diary,

I have been having a nice summer. Me and Remus write everyday. He lets me write letters to Sirius and he gives them to him. I hope he knows where he is or he is lying to me. The past 3 years have been extraordinary at Hogwarts. I just know or at least hope his year is good or even better than the other years! I just know it is. Me and Pansy haven't written that much nor has me and Blaise. Me and Lee have written a lot and Luna and I have written every week. Right now I am sitting in me and Harry's room. I am writing to Sirius and so is Harry. We can't sleep. Harry told me that his scar is throbbing and it only hurts like this when Voldy Moldy is nearby. I hope this isn't real.

My birthday was actually normal for once. All my friends got me amazing gifts.

But there were two odd things.

Blaise...he didn't send a letter nor did he get me a present. Did he forget? I asked Pansy what she thought and she said that he probably did. I mean I really like him but he is forgetful sometimes.

The other was the weirdest thing. Draco got me a gift! I know! The Draco Malfoy got me a gift. I don't know why.

He got me a Pride and Prejudice bookmark that was bewitched. Every time I turn the page the bookmark will recreate what's happening in the book through drawings. I loved it so much.

I don't know why he did it but I sent a letter to him thanking him. I mean it's not like he likes me!

I also have a theory about where I got my powers not the seeing a ghost power but the other 2.

Well I'm hungry bye diary

Victoria

---------------

"Wanna go get some breakfast after I go pee?" Harry suggested.

"Yeah, just let me get dressed." I opened my closet and pulled out a simple outfit. I put on a red button down crop-top shirt and tied the ends. I then put on mom jeans and put my hair into a ponytail. Taking out two strands from the neatness of my hair and placing them in the front of my face.

My body got better this year. My curves were starting to show. I was skinny with a four pack of abs. My face lost all fat and shaped nicely. I grew stronger and controlled my powers better.

Me and Harry walked down the stairs to find everyone sitting at the kitchen table besides Petunia who was cutting grapefruit into quarters. Dudley is fat so he gotta go on a diet so of course, we alllllll have to go on a diet. But I'm not complaining.

Because I can control animals, they have so much more importance in my life. I have become vegan and I know that is bad but I only eat salads anyways. Also the chocolate Remus always has is vegan! So I am super happy about that.

I haven't seen Regulus in a while. He talks to my parents a lot which is good. But I miss him.

Breakfast was interrupted by the arrival of the postman with a letter, and Uncle Vernon called me and Harry into a side room. He was furious that the letter was from Molly Weasley, who was inviting me and Harry to the Quidditch World Cup! Vernon didn't want us going. I knew how to make him let us go.

"You will not. Go." Vernon said.

"Harry, we should go upstairs. We should continue writing our letters to you godfather SIRIUS BLACK y'know, the one who is a CONVICTED MURDERER? And I'll tell him that our Uncle isn't letting us go to the Weasley's. I think he'll come here, yes the CONVICTED MURDERER, will come here and will straighten things out with you." I said and Harry smirked at me.

"What?! O-oh! I guess you two can go. I do not want a convicted murderer in this home." Me and Harry smiled at each other and ran upstairs.

I sent my four letters out; one to George, one to Fred, one to Remus, and one to Sirius. I made a letter to Ron but stuck it on the same envelope as Harry's letter to Ron.

---------------

Me and Harry were ready to leave. A quarter past 5 the Weasley's showed up. Holy shit. This was one of the most memorable things they've ever done. Let me tell you

Bang Bang Bang

The Weasley's traveled by floo powder and were stuck behind the boarded up fireplace. Arthur Weasley's voice warned me and Harry to stand back, before the fireplace exploded, revealing the red-haired figures of Ron, Fred and George, and their amazing extraordinary father, Arthur. They greeted the Dursleys politely, but the Dursleys simply stared. That's not even the best part.

Fred and George headed upstairs to retrieve me and Harry's trunk from our room, while Mr. Weasley bravely attempted to have a conversation with the Dursleys, who were unresponsive. When the twins returned with our trunks, one of them dropped a pocketful of sweets on his way back to the fireplace.

Me, Harry, and Mr. Weasley are the only wizards remaining in the living room. We found that Dudley had devoured one of the sweets, thus enlarging his tongue. Aunt Petunia screamed and shrieked and tried to pull his tongue out of his mouth, while Uncle Vernon threw ornaments at Mr. Weasley. Mr. Weasley tried to restore the tongue.

God have I missed this.