Chapter 29

Laurens POV

"Here." Elizabeth said as she handed me a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks. Oh and also i'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. It's just.....I don't even know."

"No it's fine. I mean it was my fault. I dropped the popcorn so I pretty much deserved to be screamed at." Elizabeth shrugged as she sat across me.

"No you didn't deserve it. It's them who deserve to be screamed at right now. I mean it was a simple accident. They didn't need to make such a big deal over it......although it's kind of hard to believe that my freinds would scream at you over such a small thing. I mean they would never freak out when someone dropped food." It was still hard to believe that they could possibly do that to Elizabeth. They looked really mad yesterday but they usually never freak out that much over food, especially popcorn since we have a popcorn machine.

"I think it has something to do with Camila. Maybe she told them to only be nice to me when you were around because yesterday when you left the room with Camila everyone started being rude again. That's why I left and asked if you needed help. I just didn't want to be around your friends if they were just going to call me a slut and a bitch." She sniffled.

"Ugh! I'm so sorry. I should have let you come with me yesterday. Jeez i'm so stupid." I stood up and walked over to her before I gave her a big hug. She hugged back instantly and started crying. Guilt struck me hard. How could I be so stupid to think that Camila was actually a decent person, not only that but how could I even think that my freinds were going to be nice to Elizabeth. I mean we've been rude to people ever since junior high so why would I even think they would act any different with Elizabeth?

"You're not stupid Lauren. If anything I am. I should have told you everything that Camila has been saying to me." She pulled away and shrugged.

"Well what does she say to you?" I questioned as I brought a chair over so I could sit beside her.

"Are you sure you want to know? It's pretty rude." I reached over to grab her hand and nodded my head.

"Yes please tell me. Well if you're comfortable with it." She sighed and nodded her head.

"Well she is constantly calling me names. Elizabitch seems to be her favorite though. Anyways she is constantly giving me glares. I've noticed she gives me them whenever I am around you. I just ignored them though because I thought maybe she's just the really jealous type. Then it started to get physical."

"She's hit you before?" I interupted.

"No. She hasn't but she has pushed me. Yesterday she shoved me after I dropped the popcorn. I didn't say or do anything because, well i'm not like that. I'm not the type to push back or say anything that would be found offensive." She shrugged. "On Tuesday that's when she threatened me. Do you remember when you went up to grab your phone before you two went out?"

"Yeah. When she gave me a kiss." I sighed thinking back at that moment. I remember feeling happy but surprised at the same time. It was then that I stopped questioning my feelings for her. I knew there was something there but I was to scared to admit it.

"Yeah. After you went to get your phone I noticed her looking at your butt and I just found that rude. I mean I know she's your girlfriend but I think that is just disrespectful, so I told her that and then that's when she went balistic. She told me, 'She's my girlfriend and I can look at her any way I want. You should just fuck off and mind your own business.' She said other things but then you came down and she went back to acting innocent. Then when you went to start the car she commented on your butt again so I told her the same thing. That's when she shoved me against the wall and told me to fuck off. Of course I didn't say anything back because I didn't want to upset her even more."