Chapter 19

Laurens POV

I slowly gained consciousness when I felt my brain thumping against my skull. I lifted my hand to my head and rubbed my temple to try to soothe it, but failing miserably. I felt warm, to warm for my liking. I opened my eyes slowly and that's when I realized Camila was snuggled up to me. I was going to push her away but my headache stopped me from doing so. Instead I gently shook her until she stirred.

"Camila scoot away from me." She groaned and lifted her hands to her face. She sat up and leaned her back on the headboard of my bed. I did the same and put my head in my hands to try and and get rid of my headache. It seemed like an eternity, but the thumping finally stopped.

I looked over at Camila and she was just rubbing her head. Her hair was messy but it still didn't look bad. She turned to face me so I took in her features. The only thing I could think of was 'she looked fucked up'. The thought made me smile. My smile faded when I noticed a hint of red on her lips. It was the color of my lipstick. Some of it was smeared under her lips. I narrowed my eyes at her and it was then that I realized she was wearing my clothes.

"Did you use my lipstick?" I had asked her.

"What the fuck. Why would I use your lipstick?" She said in a tired voice.

"Well then why do you have it on your lips ... and why is it smeared a little?" She furrowed her eyebrows together and reached a hand up to her lips.

"You know your lipstick is smeared to right. You also have some on your neck." She said the last sentence slowly.

"No." I breathed out as realization hit me. She looked down at her body only to see she was wearing my clothes. Her eyes grew wide. Panic ran through me so I looked down to see if I had any clothes on. Thankfully I was fully dressed. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Lauren how can you do this to me?!?" She said raising her voice and standing beside the bed.

"Do what?" I said confused to what she was referring to.

"Well you... you fricken took advantage of me you little pervert."

"WHAT! How do I know you didn't do that to me." I raised my voice at her.

"What makes you think I would?"

"Well what makes you think I would do it to you?"

"Look Lauren it doesn't matter. All I need to know is if we....ummmm you know."

"Ewww i'm not that easy. Besides i've never even had my first kiss yet so what makes you think I would ...you know....with you.?"

"Well it appears that we were each others first kiss. And most likely we didn't do anthing because i'm not stupid enough to loose everything in one night. I mean I can never get my first kiss back." I cringed knowing she was my first kiss. "I at least wanted to remember my first kiss."

"You want to remember kissing me?" I said as I stood next to her.

"Well I always imagined my first kiss would be unforgettable but I guess ...well yeah." I don't know why but something inside me wanted to kiss her. Maybe it was the fact that I to want to remember my first kiss.

"Well I also wanted mine to be memorable but I suppose we will never remember it since I don't remember much after we started drinking." I looked up at her and met her gaze. "I ummm maybe....you know."

"You want to ...do it again?" Uncertainty in her voice. I found myself nodding slowly before my brain was capable of understanding what I was doing. She stepped closer to me and I stood there.

"It's just that since we kissed yesterday, but we both don't remember it, I thought we could do it again since we both want to remember our first kiss."