Chapter 49

Camilas POV

I squinted my eyes as the sun shown down and disturbed my slumber. I groaned and tried to bring my hand to my face but was stopped when I felt something holding it down. I forced my eyes to open fully and looked down. Lauren was curled up to me and clinging onto my arm tightly. I smiled as last nights events came into my mind.

  Hearing Lauren call my name out loud while I pleasured her was the best thing I could ever hear. The way her nails dug into my skin while she came undone was surprisingly the best pain I could ever feel. I have to remember to check if she left any scratches.

"Lauren?" I spoke softly while placing my free hand on her soft cheek. I caressed the skin before placing a kiss on her forehead. "Babe?"

"Mmmm" She mumbled while turning her back on me. I smiled when I caught full view of her exposed back. I brought my hand on her hip and pulled her closer to me.

"Come on babe. Let's go eat." I whispered to her. She groaned before turning around to face me.

"Can we just cuddle for a little bit longer?" She said with her raspy voice, which only turned me on.

"You and I both know that if we cuddle you'll just end up falling asleep again." I said while she played with the necklace that was around my neck.

"Hmmm. You're right." She smiled up at me. "Can you get something engraved on the back of your necklace?"

"What would you want me to engrave on it?" I asked while caressing her soft skin just above her hip. I watched as she took my necklace in both her hands and fiddled with the small amulet.

"I want it to say 'The reason I shine' on the back." Lauren said before looking up at me once again. I smiled when I saw Lauren blushing. "That sounds really lame. Forget I said that."

"No. I like it actually." I stated. "I'll get it engraved if I can get yours engraved with something to."

"What do you want mine to say?" She questioned me. I stopped my actions on her skin and brought my hand up to her amulet.

"I want it to say 'Property of Camila'." I joked around, but the look on her face clearly said that she was not amused.

"First of all I am not a piece of land so I will not be your property. Second..." She said while pushing at my chest. She stopped talking when I started to laugh. "Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"I was just kidding babe. I would never call you my property, although you are mine." I said before connecting our lips in a gentle kiss.

"I am yours but you don't control me." Lauren spoke softly once we separated. "Seriously though, what would you want mine to say?"

"I want it to say 'My light'." I said nervously.

"I love it." Lauren smiled at me before connecting our lips once again. "And I love you." She mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more." I said before separating our lips. "Now let's go eat."

"Can we take a shower first?" She asked me. I nodded my head before throwing the blanket off of me and rolling over Lauren and getting off of the bed.

"Of course you would run me over." Lauren groaned after sitting up. I chuckled before turning to her.

"Well i'm not going to let you run me over. I like being on top remember." I said before giving her a wink and walking into the bathroom.

  Once inside I turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. When I was comfortable with the temperature I stepped inside and started to clean myself. After a few minutes Lauren joined me.