Chapter 6

Laurens POV

"Lauren get up." I heard my mom calling for me. I just turned over on my stomach and tried going back to sleep.

"LAUREN GET UP!" She shouted while shaking me furiously.

"Why I'm suspended so that means no school for me, as in I can go to sleep longer now." I mumbled to her puting my face deeper into my pillow.

"Well miss 'I'm suspended' I don't care. I realized that we didn't punish you much so I decided to give our maids the next two months off until your detention sentence is over."

"Ok what do you want me to do about that?" I asked her feeling a bit confused.

"That means you will be waking up starting today to clean the house. Just because you are suspended doesn't mean you are going to relax at home all day."

"That's not fair! Its bad enough your making me live with a demon now your going to make me clean the house for the next two months!" I said while sitting up from my previous position.

"Camila is not a demon Lauren, and I have talked to her mother today and she told me Camila would be helping you as a punishment for her."

"Are you serious! The only thing the little brat is going to be doing is making an even bigger mess."

"Ugh! Just get up Lauren. I have a list of the things you will have to do everyday. If you get hungry throughout the day just cook yourself something." And with that being said she left my room leaving me completely lost.

How does she expect two people to clean the whole house. I mean isn't that why we hired twelve maids?

I looked at the time. Holy Shit! Who the hell wakes up at 5:30 to start doing chores? Well one thing is for sure. I sure as hell am not going to start cleaning right now. I layed back down on my bed and cuddled into my blanket. As I was drifting into sleep I suddenly felt water all over me. I sat up quickly and threw my now wet blanket off of me.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui I told you to wake up!" I looked up to see her holding up a bucket.

"What the hell mom! Now my bed is all wet! How am I supposed to sleep on a wet bed?" I said while walking towards my bathroom.

"That is your problem. Now I am taking your car keys to maks sure you don't go out anywhere." I grabbed a towel to dry myself off and walked back into my room to protest but sure enough she was gone.

"Just perfect." I mumbled to myself. Now that I was fully awake I decided to take a real shower and quickly got dressed into a T-shirt and shorts. I walked into the kitchen to find a small piece of paper. Its probably not even alot to do since the paper is small. I picked it up and looked it over.

Your chores
1.Throw out the trash
2.Water the grass
3.Do laundry
4.Mop the floor
5.Sweep the carpet in all rooms
6.Dust off all the couches and counters
7.Wash any dishes that are in the sink
8.Spray air freshner in all the rooms
9.Clean your room
10.Make sure our driveway is free of trash (same goes for our lawn)

What the hell! I cant do all this in one day. I don't even know how to do any of these things. I'm already used to having other people do it for me so I never learned. I quickly ran up to my room and did a group text with the girls.

To:Bexter,Mani,Amzy,Olive

Girls! I need help! Ditch school for me please...... Then get here ASAP.

I checked the time. 6:30 yeah they should be awake by now. I sat on my couch and waited for their replies. I got them instantly.

From:Mani