Chapter 36

Camilas POV

"Okay then. Let me just shower." Lauren said before she gave me a peck and went into the shower. I sighed and smiled to myself. Who knew that the green eyed Devil was going to cause all of these feelings to explode within me?

  I went into the kitchen and decided to make myself a sundae. I know right! Another one? I know I ate one yesterday but Lauren didn't put chocolate syrup so it didn't taste as good. As I was putting a spoonful of whipped cream I smiled thinking what Lauren admitted yesterday. Damn, that bitch is in my head again. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring numerous times. I put everything down and made my way to the door. After the fifth time they pushed the button I knew I was about to shout at them. I opened the door and prepared myself to start shouting but I froze when I saw the person who I didn't expect to ever see again.

"Hello Camila." Her squeaky voice filled my ears. I felt my blood start to boil as she smirked.

"You have some fucking nerve to show your face here!" I shouted as I took a step towards her. She didn't move, instead she smiled and shook her head.

"I see you're still a hot headed bitch."

"Listen here Elizabitch," I said through gritted teeth, "you better get your face out of here before I fucking...." I started until she cut me off.

"I'm here to apologize." She took me by surprise. "My father was informed by Mr. Jauregui about what I have done and he wanted me to apologize to you about the whole situation."

"Your father knows Lauren's dad?" I asked.

"Yes. In fact they were high school friends." She smirked. "Mr. Jauregui invited my dad to a little reunion party for Christmas break. He informed me that all of the kids will be in a vacation house while they go on a trip to some place." I guess Michael and Clara were being serious about the reunion party.

"Don't worry though. You and your stupid friends won't see me for those two weeks because I have plans already." She gave me her devilish smile. "Oh here." She handed me a key. "Since I don't work here I don't need the key to the house anymore. Anyways, I apologized so i'll be leaving now." She turned around and made her way to her car. I made sure to watch her leave. Before she opened the door she turned to me and smirked.

"Tell Lauren I said hi. Oh and that she's a great kisser and that I can't wait until the next time we meet." She winked and got in her car. I felt myself get angry and I couldn't control my next actions.

  I grabbed one of the gnomes that was on the lawn and threw it at her car. It crashed into her passenger window and completely shattered it.

"You crazy bitch!" She shouted at me as she turned on the car.

"Get the fuck out of here or else it's going to be your face next!" I shouted as I made my way towards her car.

"You know what! Fuck you Camila! Just know that she will be mine sooner than you expect!" With that she started to drive off. Just the thought of Lauren being hers pissed me off more so I grabbed one of the bricks from the small pathway and threw it at her car. I hit her back window and made a hole in it right before she sped off.

"Stupid little bitch." I started to curse under my breath as I made my way back inside.

"You have a pretty good arm Camila. Why don't you use that in softball tomorrow?" I heard Lauren's voice call from behind me. I turned around and saw her leaning against the kitchen door frame. She had her towel wrapped around her body and her hair was wet.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the shower?" I ignored her question.

"I was in it until I heard the doorbell ring a whole shit load of times. I was getting worried about you so I looked out the window and saw you throw my mother's favorite gnome at her car." She raised a brow at me. I blushed instantly and turned away. "You're hot when you're mad."