Chapter 27

Laurens POV

"Ugh! Answer the damn phone already." I mumbled to Camila. She groaned and sat up. I opened my eyes and stared at her. Her eyebrows  furrowed before she answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said into her phone. She turned to me and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Camila. It's me Zayn." I furrowed my eyebrows and checked the time. It's barely 6:45, why the hell is he calling so early? Besides why did she put it on speaker? Is she trying to piss me off?

"Yeah I know it's you. I have you saved in my contacts." She had a small smile. "Why are you calling me so early?"

"I just wanted to tell you good morning and I hope you have a good day today." Her smile stretched as my frown furrowed. I sat up turned around so I was facing the bathroom door. What kind of looser wakes up at 6 just to say good morning? Why is he even calling her in the first place?

"Oh thanks." I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom since I am now fully awake. When I got out Camila was laying down with an annoyed face. She held the phone to her ear.

"Yeah maybe we can hang out." She mumbled. I chuckled because I knew she was annoyed of Zayn. He has been calling her non-stop since yesterday asking to hang out. She has been making up lame excuses as to why she couldn't. That sucker just doesn't stop.

"Well tomorrow is Friday so maybe then." I heard her say. I whipped my head over to her. Did she just agree to hang out with him?

"Ok i'll see you then. Bye." With that she hung up. "Jeez."

"You're going to hang out with him tomorrow?" I know my voice gave out the fact that I am a little upset. She nodded her head and stood up.

"Don't go." I felt anger rising within me. She gave me a confused look.

"Why not?"

"Because I ....because you're going to be a hypocrite if you hang out with Zayn." I let out as she walked to the bathroom door.

"Oh yeah? How would I be a hypocrite?" She leaned against the door frame and stared at me.

"Because you told me not to hang out with Harry. You said he's to old for me and i'm pretty sure Zayn is the same age as him." I shrugged.

"But then what did you do a few days after you first met him? You invited him to the party. Then not only that but you have been texting him non-stop for the past week. So don't you dare tell me to not hang out with Zayn." She spat back.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Oh come on Lauren. Don't act stupid ok." She rolled her eyes.

"How can I act stupid if I have no idea what your even talking about!" I raised my voice at her.

"You have been texting Harry since monday!" She shouted. I stood there confused. "Don't even deny it because you have been on our phone with a big ass smile on your fucking face!"

"Ok first of all I haven't even replied to him since he came over looking for me! Second I have friends. Has it ever occured to you that I was, jeez I don't know, texting them! Third why would you even care if I am texting him! Huh? I mean you've been talking to Zayn since we saw him at that fucking breakfast place!" I felt myself growing dangerously angrier by the thought of Zayn constantly calling.

"I'm not the one calling him! You know damn well that he has been calling me non-stop. I'm just being polite so I answer him!"

"Since when do you care about being polite!?"