Chapter 50- Part 2

*Prepare those tissues ;)*

Camilas POV

"Do you even know how to shoot a gun?" I whispered to Lauren.

"Yeah, my dad taught me in the summer." She whispered just before she finished loading it.

"Lauren, i'm scared." I admitted. She looked up from the weapon in her hand and walked over to me before she wrapped her arms around me.

"Me too." She whispered before placing a tender kiss onto my forehead. "Come on. We have to go." I nodded my head and entwined our hands. She slowly opened our door and pulled us into the hallway. We quietly made our way towards the room where the others were located in.

"Where the fuck are they!?" We heard a voice shout from downstairs. I tightened my hold on Lauren's free arm while she held up the gun in front of her.

"Check upstairs!" Another voice called. I gasped when I heard loud footsteps slowly make their way up the stairs.

We quickly dashed towards the room the others were in and quietly shut the door behind us.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" The same voice came from the hallway.

"Where did you go?" Austin asked as he hurriedly came over to us.

"I went to get my gun." Lauren answered him.

"Why the fuck do you have a gun!?" Ally asked from her position under the bed.

"It doesn't matter. That shit is going to save us." Zendaya said.

"Do you know how many people are out there?" Liam asked while he was comforting a crying Alyssa.

"No. We heard two voices but there could be more." I stated.

"Who the fuck is doing this? Do you know?" Zayn asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Are you seriously asking if we know who's trying to kill us?" I asked as I shook my head at his idiotic question.

"It's Daniel." Lauren whispered.

"What?" Olivia scoffed at the accusation.

"Lauren, why would you think it's Daniel?" Normani asked.

"When we went into his cabin earlier, I saw a message on the mirror. It said to check the basement." Lauren answered shakily. Before she could continue the door handle shook.

"Oh shit." Harry spoke as he dashed to the door and held onto the knob.

"I found them!!" A voice shouted from the other side of the door. I heard a few whimpers from behind me as the guys surrounded the door.

"Open the door, girls. We won't hurt you!" The man called out while attempting to open the door.

"Hide." Niall whisper shouted to the girls. I quickly went beside Lauren before clinging onto her arm as the girls got under the bed, except for Zendaya.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her as she went through one of her bags.

"I have pepper spray." She answered while standing up and handing it to Louis, who was trying to call for help. He took it and threw his phone while mumbling a few curse words.

"Come on! This is the last chance you get, or else we're going to break down this fucking door!!" The intruders voice boomed as he furiously knocked on the door.

"Okay, here's the plan," Liam said hurriedly as he released Alyssa from his hold, "we are going to fight these fuckers and make our way to our cars. Once we're there we drive to the closest city and call the police."