Chapter 31

Laurens POV

"WAKE UP BITCHES!" I woke up to screaming. I sat up quickly and opened my eyes when I felt the bed moving. I looked up to see Dinah and Olivia jumping on the bed with big ass smiles. "HURRY UP SO WE CAN GO TO THE FAIR ALREADY!" They shouted before throwing me a pillow. I rolled my eyes and layed down again. I got closer to Camila and cuddled into her back. She was listening to music so I don't think she got the amazing wake up call our freinds gave me.

"Get your ass up already Laur." Normani said as she attacked me with a pillow. I groaned and wrapped my arms around Camila.

"Let me go Lauren." I heard Camila's voice say as Normani stopped attacking me with the pillow. I ignored her request and tightened my grip around her. Out of nowhere I felt her elbow connect with my stomach, literally knocking the breath out of me. I released her and brought my hands to my stomach.

"I fucking told you to let me go." She mumbled as she sat up.

"But you didn't have to hit me." I breathed out.

"Yes I did. I'm still pissed the fuck off at you so I don't want you to be all touchy with me."

"Oh shut up you like when I cuddle with you." I said as I sat up. She rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom. She turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Yeah. That was until I found out you had a make out session with that tramp of yours." With that said she turned around and shut the door.

"Damn Laur you got burned." Amy said with a deep voice. I gave her a glare before I stood up and went to the closet. Everyone was already ready so it was just Camila and I who they had to wait for. Turns out the girls had gone home earlier so they can get their clothes before they decided to wake us up.

  When everyone was ready we went out to the kitchen, where we found my parents.

"Are you girls ready?" My dad asked us. Everyone nodded their heads. "Ok well I called a party bus to drive you girls to the fair alright. The driver will take you there. When you girls want to come home just call him and he will be there."

"Ok. What are you doing today?" I questioned my parents.

"We're going to have dinner and such." My dad answered with a smile before he kissed my mom. I groaned and walked away. Jeez it's weird when they do that.

"Omg! The party bus is here!" Olivia screamed before running towards it. Everyone squealed and ran towards the bus my dad had informed us of earlier.

"Look out for the sprinkler Amy!" I shouted. She stopped running and flipped me off before she started to walk towards it. I chuckled and followed them inside. Everyone was sitting down and talking. I saw Camila sitting with Zendaya so I walked over to her and took the seat beside her. She didn't even glance in my direction. Instead she kept talking to Zendaya and Becky. I sat there awkwardly and placed my hands on my lap. I know she's mad at me but I also know that she has some feelings towards me. Or at least I hope she does.

"Lauren!" I heard someone shout my name. I looked up and saw my dad enter the bus. "There is someone here to see you." He informed me before he walked away. I was confused but I stood up. I looked at Camila and noticed she wasn't paying attention to the conversation in front of her, but instead she was looking outside of the tinted window. By the way she was staring outside the window I was kind of scared to even take a glance. She looked as if she was about to commit a murder. I reluctantly turned my head and was surprised when I saw who was standing beside the bus. I felt myself smile and I quickly made my way over to the door.

"Hi Harry." I smiled and walked over to give him a hug. He hugged back and lifted me up a bit.

"Hey Lauren." He pulled away and gave me one of those smiles of his.