Chapter 52

Camilas POV

"I'm telling you Camz, they're not going to allow this in the hospital." Lauren, continued to pester me as I grabbed a few air horns from the shelf.

"Oh shut it already. I don't care if they don't allow it because i'm bringing them with me." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." She huffed out and trudged behind me. "But when they kick you out i'm not going to follow."

"Yes you will." I shrugged and grabbed confetti poppers.

"No I won't." She grumbled.

"Ugh! Shut up already!" Dinah came out of the aisle next to us while wearing a clown wig. "We all know that you will most likely try to take the blame for her anyways."

"Will not!" Lauren exclaimed. I rolled my eyes as they continued to argue.

"So when are your parents arriving?" Zendaya asked me as we looked through some party supplies.

"They're not. After that one dude told them that I was uninjured they decided that they should just stay in Italy." I shrugged before throwing party hats in the cart.

"Ugh! I swear, I never even liked your parents." Zendaya shook her head, throwing silly string inside.

"I don't even care anymore. I'm just glad that everything is finally getting back to normal."

"I know." She sighed.

  After Christmas, the police questioned everybody. We answered with as much detail as possible. Everyone's parents, except for mine, came back to make sure we were safe. They were told what had happened and were in complete shock. In fact, Amy's parents hired security guards to protect Amy at the hospital until she was well enough to leave, but even after that she has to have one around at all times.

  When Austin found out that his sister was behind all of this he continuously apologized. He is still very upset and feels like he owes us something, which, Zendaya happily took his offer.

  The police have had everyone under investigation. I was disappointed to hear that Elizabitch didn't die. How badly I want to kill her for doing this shit to us.

"Alright, we should go now." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. After checking out we made our way back to the hospital. It was New Years Eve and I decided to have some sort of fun after this big mess.

"Camila, we need to tell you something." I looked up to see Michael and Clara seated in the waiting room.

  They were the first ones to arrive here and they haven't left since. They were completely worried for our safety. They've recently calmed down a bit but they're still on high edge.

"Okay. What's up?" I questioned, taking a seat across from them. Zendaya, grabbed the bags from my hands and walked away with, Dinah.

"Lauren, this is only between us." Clara motioned for, Lauren to exit.

"No. I'm not leaving, Camz." I rolled my eyes at, Lauren's stubbornness. Michael, sighed knowing that there was no point in arguing with her.

"We haven't been completely honest with you sweetheart." Clara started off. I furrowed my brows and leaned towards them.

"About what?" Lauren, asked my unspoken question.

"About you living with us." Michael cleared his throat before continuing. "I'm not even going to lie to you, Camila. Your parents didn't move away because of a business trip, they left because they didn't want to take care of you anymore."