Chapter 10

Laurens POV

Fricken Camila hitting me with the damn door. I walked to the mirror to see if she did any damage to my face. That bitch is lucky she's in the bathroom right now. I sighed when I saw no cuts or bruising. I went to my phone and decided to text my friends.

To: Olive,Mani,Bexter,Amzy

Hey what time are you coming over!! We need to talk I fricken miss you bitches.

When I sent that I turned on the tv and sat down. When I felt my phone vibrate I quickly checked.

From: Olive

Im with mani so we'll be there soon. You better get rid of the little monster before we get there.

I couldn't help but laugh at her text.

To: Olive

Oh trust me i'm trying.

From: Bexter

I don't know i'm not in the mood to chat right now.

Woah! Something is definitely up with her.

To: Bexter

Come over please we really need to talk.

From: Amzy

I'll be there soon but i'm not able to stay long.

To: Amzy

Ok just come already bitch :P

After I texted her I just waited until Becky replied. I walked into my closet and chose shorts and a crop top. I threw my clothes on the bed and lied down. I got on my phone and waited until Camila got out.

My God!!! How long does that girl take to pee? Seriously. I got up and was about to knock on the door until it opened. I saw Camila walk out in a towel.

"I thought you said you needed to pee." I said walking into the bathroom. "Damn why is it so hot in here."

"I did pee but I decided to shower to.  It's hot because I showered with warm water." She shouted as I locked the door. I turned on the shower when I realized I left my clothes on my bed. I walked out to see Camila in her bra and underwear next to my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL LAUREN!" She shouted jumping behind the bed so I wouldn't see her.

"I just came to get my clothes."

"Whatever just hurry up and shower!" She said. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. After I showered and changed I went back into my room. Camila was holding her phone against her ear.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. "Bitch." I mumbled to myself and sat on my bed. I checked the time. It's almost 1:00. I heard the doorbell and ran out of the room. I rushed to the front door and opened it to see Normani and Olivia.

'Lauren!" They shouted in unison.

"Hey." I smiled and gave them a hug. I let them in and we went to my room. When I walked in Camila was laying on my bed. When she saw us walk in she sat up and looked at me.

"Lauren I need to borrow your car." She said walking to me. What the fuck!

"Why the hell do you need to borrow my car." I said raising my voice a little.

"I'm going to hang out with my friends and I need a ride."

"Tell them to pick your ass up then because you are not using my car." She sighed and grabbed my arm pulling me into the hallway. She closed the door and I stood there confused.