Chapter 45

Lauren's POV

"Seriously though. We were so close to it but my dad interrupted us. I swear I could've murdered him right there." I groaned and covered my face.

"You don't think it's to soon?" Olivia asked me as she ate some of her ice cream.

"I know Laur, you've only been dating for a few months. Not only that but you've only been talking to each other this year." Becky said to me with a sympathetic smile.

"I know we've only been dating a few months but I love her. Besides i've known her since we we're 6 years old. And we have talked to each other before this year." I defended myself.

"Calling each other names isn't really talking Laur." Alyssa said as she shook her head.

"Yeah. The only talking you two had was either talking shit or just straight out fighting, and it lasted for four years." Zendaya said. I sighed and shook my head.

"I think I would know my past with her, but we still knew each other. Besides, I was secretly crushing on her anyways." I shrugged.

"Amy was right. You were crushing on her. Wow. I didn't believe her." Olivia said with a small frown. Immediately everyone's faces showed hurt. I sighed and grabbed a fry before popping it into my mouth.

"I should have." Olivia sighed.

"You're talking as if she's dead. She isn't dead okay. She's alive and I know it. This is just like the time she went missing for a week last year." I said as my anger rose.

"Laur, she went on vacation with her family. She didn't go missing." Becky said with a frown.

"It's still the same. She's going to show up and say that it was just some fucked up prank that she's pulling on us. I just know it." I shrugged.

"Sure Laur." Zendaya sighed before going back to eating.

"Anyways, where's my girlfriend?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I don't know. Look for a girl with a matching sweater as you." Alyssa said with a small smile. I looked up and searched the mall until I saw Camila walking towards us with Dinah, Ally, and Normani by her side. I noticed her carrying a few bags.

"Babe! Did you buy me something?" I asked with a big smile as I opened my arms to engulf her in a hug. She smiled and sat on my lap.

"No I didn't. Although it'll benefit you the most." She whispered before she started to eat my fries.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." She pecked my cheek. I furrowed my brows and turned to the three girls who just joined us. They all had smirks on their faces. Dinah gave me a wink.

"Sooooo are we going to catch a movie later on or.." Normani spoke up.

"No. I was thinking the arcade." Dinah said as she started to steal some one Zendaya's chicken nuggets.

"Stop eating my food." Zendaya slapped her hands away. "And yes. I think we should do that instead of sitting down for two hours."

"Omg! Let's go to the one with the rides inside." Ally squealed while clapping her hands.

"Yes!" Zendaya shouted.

"You only want to go to that one because of the all you can eat buffet." Alyssa narrowed her eyes at her.

"Hey! Anywhere where there is food, games, and rides, i'm there." Zendaya stated causing us to chuckle.

"Amy always forced me to take her there for that exact reason." Becky whispered as she stared at the table.