Chapter 37

Camilas POV

"What's going on?" I questioned. I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was in a dark room. I was on my knees and my hands were restrained behind me. I felt a liquid dripping off of my forehead and a sharp pain at my side.
  Suddenly the door opened. There was a tall figure carrying someone. Another figure came in after. The light was so dark that I couldn't see who they were. The smaller person came towards me and turned on a very dim light. My eyes adjusted quickly and I faced the mysterious person again. They were wearing masks.
  The taller figure placed the person in his arms on the floor a few feet in front of me. He sat them up so they were in the same position as me. I was confused as to what was happening. The masked man reached over and took off the bag that was placed over the person's head. I gasped when I saw Lauren.

"Lauren!" I called out as I tried freeing myself. Her head shot up and I could see fear in her eyes. I felt someone grab my hair and pull on it so I could face up. I couldn't recognize who they were because of the mask. They threw my head back down and I turned my attention to the green eyed beauty in front of me.

"Camila." She let out. Her voice was shaky and the look on her face made my heart ache. I felt a cold metal touch the side of my head. Her eyes widened and she tried coming to me, but the masked man held her back.

"No! Stop! Please stop it!" She cried out. My heart was beating so fast as the stranger grabbed my hair once again. They brought their face closer to me.

"I told you she would be mine." They whispered. It was inaudible, as if it was muffled. I couldn't recognize the voice. "Say goodbye Lauren." They held the gun at my head again. My eyes widened as Lauren continued to shout.

I quickly sat up and realized it was just a dream. I was breathing hard and I had sweat on my forehead, but it was quickly wiped away from my green eyed girlfriend. She had concern written all over her face. My eyes quickly filled with tears and my heavy breathing turned into sobs.

"It's okay. It's okay. It was just a bad dream. I'm here. I'll catch you, don't worry." Lauren pulled me into her arms and kissed my forehead repeatedly.

  I was confused as to why I had such a dream. It was one of the most intense dreams I have ever had. It seemed so real, as if it was really happening. Lauren started to rub my back and she pulled me down so I was on top of her. I hid my face in her chest as the tears continued to fall. She continued to tell me positive words but eventually I dozed off and went back into my dream state.

"Alright Camila, let's go." Lauren said once I finished eating the breakfast she cooked for me. I know she was trying to make me feel better about what had happened last night. Luckily she hadn't pressed on the subject after I told her I was fine.

"Okay." I responded as I placed my plate in the sink. I turned around and saw Lauren extending her hand out to me. I smiled and took it in mine as we left the house. As she drove us to school she was telling me something but I couldn't focus on her words. My mind kept drifting back to my dream. The look in Lauren's eyes and her terrified scream sent shivers down my spine.

"And that's why I started to hate you." Lauren said as she parked the car. I turned to confused.

"What?" I asked. She gave me the 'are you serious' face. "I'm sorry I wasn't listening."

"Clearly." She mumbled as she got out of the car.

"Can you tell me again?" I asked as we walked towards Amy. She was with Niall, but once she saw us walking towards her, he gave her a kiss and walked away.

"Fine but you better listen." Lauren huffed out. I nodded my head and grabbed her hand once we reached Amy. We greeted her before Lauren continued.