Chapter 39

Laurens POV

"Seriously Laur, what are you going to be for Halloween?" Olivia asked me as we took our seats at one of the tables. We were currently shopping at the mall. The rest of the girls went off to order food while Olivia, Amy, Dinah, and Zendaya stayed with me to save us a table.

"I honestly don't know." I shrugged. "I think Camila wants us to be one of those couples that have a costume that go with each other."

"Awww. It's kind of like you and Niall right?" Dinah asked Amy.

"Yeah." She mumbled with a straight face.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're not okay with you two being Cosmo and Wanda?" Zendaya asked her.

"Because i'm not. I mean don't get me wrong, I think the idea is cute but...." She started to say. "Becky and I were supposed to be Sugar and Spice this year."

"Well, isn't Becky already going to be Sharkboy and Lavagirl with Austin?" I asked.

"Yes Laur, she is." She suddenly snapped at me. I was taken back by her sudden outburst. She noticed my questioning stare and immediately stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." She mumbled before walking away.

"Well, okay then." Zendaya said with confusion in her voice.

"That was weird. Why do you think she got all mad?" Dinah questioned.

"Maybe it's just the fact that her and Becky won't be dressing up together this year." Olivia started to say. "They always dress up together, no matter how much Becky hates the costumes." She said causing us to chuckle.

"Hey Laur, don't look now but I think you have a few vultures getting ready to attack you." Dinah said as she looked over my shoulder. I snapped my head around and noticed a group of guys staring at us.

"Yeah right." I scoffed. "They're probably just checking out your big butt." I winked at Dinah.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She shrugged causing us to laugh. We talked for a bit while we waited for everyone else to join us.

"Alrightyyy thennnn." Amy announced as she took a seat. "Where the hell is my fucking food!?"

"Are you okay......you seem upset?" Zendaya asked the light brown eyed girl who was wearing a frown.

"Yup. Peachy perfect." She gave us a fake smile. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Okayyy. You never say that quote. What's up?" Olivia questioned her.

"Ugh. Nothing okay. I'm fine." I could sense the annoyance in her voice. I knew that if they kept questioning her she would eventually start shouting so I didn't dare to continue the interrogation.

"Girl, you need to calm down." Dinah said as she furrowed her brows. Suddenly Amy slammed her hand on the table and stood up.

"No. You need to calm the fuck down and stop asking all of these fucking questions. I swear that I was fine until you kept on fucking talking!" She shouted the last sentence. I looked at the girls faces and noticed the shock they were in. It wasn't like Amy to do that so clearly they were all surprised.

"That's it. You and I are having a talk." I said as I stood up. I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her with me but she yanked her arm free.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm fine." She said, but I was able to see through her lies. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm again. She didn't protest this time. I dragged her to the bathrooms. There were a few people there but I didn't care.

"Alright. Spill it." I said as I turned to face her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't have a drink for me to spill." She let her little smart mouth talk. I felt myself getting irritated by her attitude. It's funny because she expects me to tell her everything that is wrong with me but when it comes to me trying to do the same she becomes a stubborn little bitch.