Chapter 30

Camilas POV

"Where the hell is she at?" I said as I paced back and forth in the living room.

"Mila calm down." Ally tried to calm my nerves.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when my Lauren is with that little fucker. Who knows what that bitch is doing to her." I ran a hand through my hair and continued to pace back and forth.

"Woah. You guys aren't even official and you're already calling Lauren yours. Damn I don't know about you girls but I think Camila is going to be very possessive." Normani said as she placed a hand on my shoulder and chuckled. I was in no mood to joke so I gave her a glare instead. When she saw my expression her smile faded. "You know being possessive isn't a bad thing neither. Heck I think even Lauren is possessive as well. Maybe you can be each others security guards." She continued to joke with me so I kept glaring at her.

  She slowly retreated her hand and took a step back. "Dinah do you need help with the wires?!" She called out to Dinah, who was currently fixing the wires for the camera's.

"No I don't!" She answered. I took a step towards Normani just to intimidate her.

"Yeah I don't give a fuck because i'm coming!" With that said Normani ran in the direction of the dining room. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair again.

"Don't worry Camila. I know Lauren well enough and I know she isn't stupid enough to do anything with that little prick." Becky said as she cleaned some of the equipment.

"Yeah but she was stupid enough to believe that we were screaming at Elizabitch because she 'dropped the popcorn'." Alyssa said with air quotes as she finished the sentence.

"What a dumbass. Why would she even think we would freak out over popcorn when there was a fucking popcorn machine right next to us?" Olivia said. I felt myself get angry immediately.

"Don't call Lauren a dumbass. She doesn't like being called that word." I said through gritted teeth as I took a few steps towards her.

"Well she is. I mean seriously, we've been friends since elementary and she didn't even let us explain our side of the story." Olivia shrugged, then continued to help Becky place everything in the right spot. I didn't even realize that I had thrown my phone towards her until she was on the floor. "Owwww. What the hell Camila that fricken hurt." Olivia rubbed the side of her stomach.

"I'm sorry....well not really." I shrugged. She turned to me and squinted her eyes. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone before I made my way to the stairs.

"And that's why you don't piss off Camila. She tends to black out when she gets angry." I heard Ally say as I walked up the stairs. I went into my room and took a seat on the bed. Jesus Lauren, where the fuck are you? I sighed and placed my head in my hands.

"Camila? Everything is set up already." I looked up to see Amy walk in with a wire in her hand. "Just remember that you have to make this visible." She walked up to me and gestured me to stand up. I did as I was instructed and she placed the wire in my hands. I put it through my shirt and connected it to the small recorder the was placed in my back pocket. "Ok so you know how it works right?"

"Yeah. Just on and off."

"No. This is the camera." She pointed to the end of the wire that was hiding behind the flannel shirt I was wearing. "The On button is placed on the wire so you kind of have to make it look like you're itching or something. You will hear a little beep after so you have to make some noise. Just be sure to capture Elizabitch's face. You should probably make that call now."

"Yeah I know." I was beyond nervous right now. I quickly called the number and told them it was time.

"A car just pulled up!" I heard Ally scream. I turned back to Amy and she nodded. We made our way down the stairs and walked into the living room.