Chapter 50- Part 1

Laurens POV

"I still don't get it." I huffed out as I took a seat on the couch. "Why would Dinah and Becky just leave us like that? It doesn't add up."

  I have been beyond confused the second Daniel came back after he went looking for the girls yesterday night. He said that the girls had decided to drive back home because they just couldn't stay here anymore. We were quick to question his statement but he said that's all the girls said before they left.

"You're right. Dinah wouldn't just leave us like that, especially when she hasn't even opened her presents." Alyssa said as she placed Dinah's unopened presents into a plastic bag.

"If they did decide to leave, why would they leave their things? Besides we were all dropped off here, what type of transportation would they have taken to leave?" Ally said from the couch in front of me.

"Maybe they rode a sled all the way home." Zendaya joked. We all ignored her attempt of trying to lighten the situation.

"So you think Uncle D is lying to us?" Olivia questioned.

"We're not saying that, we're just saying that it all doesn't add up." Alyssa spoke before sitting beside me.

"I'm not one to speak since I don't know him, but I do know Dinah, and I know that she wouldn't leave so suddenly and unexpectedly, so yes. I say he's hiding something." Camila said while giving Olivia a sympathetic expression.

"What would he be hiding though?" Normani asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"You don't think he's keeping them hostage or anything, do you?" Zendaya joked.

"Don't be ridiculous. He would never do that." I defended the man who I was close to.

"I don't know, not to get on your bad side, but I don't trust him. I do believe he is hiding something from us, all I hope for is just that it's not Dinah and Becky." Camila said while standing in front of all of us.

"You're being absurd. He would never do such a thing. Why would he do that to them?" Normani raised her voice.

"Mila, you're right." Ally suddenly spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I snapped.

"Why would Daniel bring us to the woods? Not only that, but he took our phone's away from us. Don't you think it's a little weird?" Zendaya said as she stood next to Camila. Ally nodded her head while Olivia, Normani, and I shared a look.

"He wanted us to be as close to nature as we possibly could. That means no technology." Olivia snapped at them.

"You have to be fucking kidding me. Don't you get it!? He is hiding something from us! I'm not entirely sure what it is but I just know he is. I do believe that he has Dinah and Becky." Alyssa paused before she continued. "Heck, he might even have Amy in that damn cabin."

"You better shut up and stop making ridiculous assumptions like this. I can't believe you would even think he would do such a thing." Normani snapped at her.

"Now that you say that Als, I think you're right." Camila said to Alyssa.

"Now what the hell are you talking about?" I asked my girlfriend.

"The first night we came in here, we all slept next to the window, you were all asleep, but I was still awake and just staring out the window. I remember seeing a car pull in front of the cabin. I assumed it was Daniel, but then I didn't see the same car the next day. The car that is parked out there right now is not the same car that I saw that night."