Chapter 24

Laurens POV

"Ok Camz it was just a joke!" I shouted at her. She smirked and held the watergun in my direction.

"A joke? If it was a joke you have a bad sense of humor."

"I am the funniest person I know." A said as I brought my hands to hide my face. We are currently in my backyard. I was really bored so I decided to have fun, and by have fun I mean spray Camila with a watergun. Of course me being stupid I dropped the watergun when she started chasing me, and now here we are.

"You know you're really stupid. I mean first you have the nerve to actually think about wetting me, while I was on my phone." She raised a brow at me. I just smiled and brought my hands on my hips. "You're lucky it's water proof. Second you dropped the gun right when I stood up. And third you trapped yourself. Seriously why would you run next to the pool?"

"Well are you going to wet me or not?" I took a step closer as I remembered something.

"What you don't think I will?" Her smirk lowered as I took another step towards her.

"Oh I know you will." I shrugged.

"Then why are you walking towards me?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Because you're taking forever." I stood there. She smiled and pulled the trigger. I started to laugh when a few drops fell to the floor.

"Fricken Lauren. You knew it was empty didn't you?" She dangled the gun at her side and glared at me, which only caused me to laugh more.

"Maybe." I smirked. She tossed the water gun aside and stepped closer to me. I took a step back but I realized how close I was to the edge. She smiled and took another step towards me.

"I might not be able to get you wet with the watergun but I know another way." She lifted her hands and pushed me back. I reached out and grabbed her arm right before I hit the water.

"Lauren are you fricken kidding me!?!" She shouted once she resurfaced. I started laughing even more. "This was my favorite shirt." She whined.

"Oh well." I swam to the edge. I was about to get out when I felt a pair of hands pull me back under the water. When I resurfaced Camila was standing over me with a smirk. The bitch used me to get out of the fricking pool.

"Thanks for the boost." She winked and walked toward a sunchair. I rolled my eyes and got out. After trying to rid the extra water from my clothes I decided that I might as well take off my shirt. I took it off and tossed it onto a nearby table. Then I took a seat next to Camila. The jeans I was wearing were really bothering me so I decided to take them off as well. I stood up and took them off, leaving me with my undergarments. I threw my pants at Camilas face before taking a seat.

"Ugh. Lauren you little....." She stopped mid-sentence once she saw me. I smirked and leaned into the chair. I turned over so I was facing her while she just sat up and stared at me. I cleared my throat so she could look at my face.

"You know Camila, staring is rude." I smirked. Her face turned red and she layed back down onto the chair and stared at the sky. Well I wasn't expecting her to do that. My smirk turned into a frown when she didn't have a comeback to what I said.

"That's it. You're not going to respond?" I rested my head on my hand and kept my eyes on her. She slowly shook her head 'no'. "Oh come on. I'm bored. I at least expected us to be bickering by now. Please get in an argument with me."

She turned to face me with the 'WTF' look. I just smiled at her and stood up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some ice from the freezer. I would much rather have Camila screaming at me than be quiet and boring. I smiled before I started to head back outside. I slowly walked behind her chair. She now had her eyes closed while facing the sun. I took a deep breath before I smacked her cheek. She sat up quickly and glared at me.