Chapter 14

Camilas POV

I woke up to the stupid 'Goodmorning' alarm ringtone. Just ignore it, it'll stop eventually. After a few moments the song finally stopped playing.

I was in the middle of a good dream when I heard the fucking alarm turn on again.

"Lauren turn that shit off." I mumbled as I buried my face into the pillow. A short while later that damn song stopped playing. I kept thinking about my dream so I could continue it. Just as I was starting to come up with new ideas for my dream I heard the fucking 'Goodmorning' song. It didn't even feel like I closed my eyes for more than five seconds.

"LAUREN TURN THAT FUCKING SHIT OFF ALREADY!" I shouted out of frustration. I heard her mumble something that I was not able to comprehend. A few seconds later the fucking song stopped playing. I turned over so I was facing Lauren. I snuggled into the blanket and started to go back to sleep. Right when I was about to go into hibernation the fucking song came on AGAIN! My eyes shot open as I took a deep breath.

'Gooodmooorrning ....goodmorn goodmorn goodmorning goodmorning.' I swear that shit got louder by every fucking goodmorning they sang. I quickly sat up and looked around the room to see where the damn phone was. I looked over at Lauren and saw it was under her pillow. How does this bitch not wake up from the damn alarm? I was going to throw her phone at the wall but decided against it. Instead I decided to smack Lauren across her head hard enough so she could wake up.

"Owwwww." She whined as she opened her eyes.

"Turn off your fucking alarm before I break that shit." I said annoyed. She rolled her eyes but eventually pressed the dismiss button instead of snooze.

"You need to stop putting snooze on that shit or at least change the fucking song." I said as I layed back onto the bed.

"If I change the song I wouldn't want to wake up to turn it off. " she mumbled as she stood up. "Get up it's already 7:45."

"Why do we have to wake up early?" I questioned.

"We don't. I just didn't turn off my alarm and now i'm wide awake."

"Dumbass." I mumbled. She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom. I closed my eyes so I was able to go  back to sleep. Right when I was going to get into sleep coma the fucking song started to play.

'Goooodmoorrning goodmorn goodmorn' I sat up and grabbed her damn phone. Shit she has a password.

"Lauren what is your password?!" I shouted. The only response I got was the sound of the shower turning on. Oh my fucking gosh. If she showers how the hell am I going to turn off this stupid alarm? Oh god no. I lazily stood up and walked to the closet with Laurens phone in my hand. I opened one of her drawers and shoved it under all of her clothes. Yes, now it sounds muffled. I walked out and shut the door behind me. Well now that I am fully awake what the hell am I going to do? I decided to text my parents and ask how they are. I'm not sure what time zone they are in so I didn't expect a text immediately. I went into the kitchen since my stomach was throwing a tantrum. When I opened the fridge all I saw was junk food. Don't get me wrong I love eating that but it's to early to eat chips. Maybe we should have bought regular food as well. Whatever I'll just send Lauren to go buy something. After rummaging through the junk food I decided to just go out. I went upstairs and grabbed some jeans with a hoodie and layed on the bed to wait for Lauren. I swear I could still hear that fucking alarm ringing right next to my ear. Finally when Lauren got out I stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"I'm going to go eat breakfast at Jack in the Box." I replied.