Chapter 26

Camilas POV

She looks so peaceful laying down on my arm. My arm fell asleep thirty minutes ago but I don't want to move it and risk her waking up. School started an hour ago but I didn't want to move away from Lauren so I just stayed in bed. She might be mad but i'll just say that I woke up late to. I sighed and brought my free hand up to her cheek. 'How can this little prick cause me to become crazy?' I don't know what came over me yesterday. When I came back from school and saw her with Elizabeth I got so angry. 'What is it about you Lauren?'

"Mmmm. I want a cookie." Lauren mumbled out of nowhere. I smiled down at her. She's been sleep talking for a while now. I wonder what she dreams of. She started stirring and finally opened her eyes. I quickly closed mine and pretended to be asleep. I felt her head get off of my arm.

"Fuck we're late." She mumbled. I expected her to shake me or something but instead she layed back down. "I guess no school for today." She cuddled into my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist. I couldn't stop the small smile that creeped over my face. My arm was starting to cramp so I rolled on top of Lauren and cuddled into her chest. I heard groan.

"Seriously." She mumbled. I tried so hard not to laugh. I brought my dead arm under my head and rested my other one by her head. I heard her sigh and then felt her arms wrap around my lower back. "If I didn't like you I would've pushed you off." She breathed out. My smile widened. "Alright i'm having trouble breathing so i'm going to roll you over." Does she know i'm awake or is she just talking to herself? The thought of her talking to herself nearly made me burst out laughing, but I stopped myself just in time. She gently layed me on my side. I guess it's time to 'wake up'. I pretended to stir and slowly opened my eyes. When I looked at Lauren she had her eyes closed. Is she pretending to be asleep? Hmmmm. I might as well have some fun with her. I sat up quickly.

"Holy shit we're late." I said in an overly dramatic way. I got off the bed and stood by the foot of the bed frame. I stomped my feet so it could sound like I was running around. After a few minutes I walked over to the night stand and grabbed the keys.

"See ya around Lauren." I said and walked over to the door. I opened and closed it then ran to the couch. Laurens back was towards me so I just sat there and watched her. She slowly sat up and stared at her lap.

"That bitch left me." She mumbled. "She would actually leave me if I were asleep?" She asked herself. What a weirdo. She shook her head and stood up to go the bathroom. I quickly went back to the bed and placed the keys back where they were. I covered myself up and pretended to be asleep again. When the bathroom door opened I closed my eyes.

"What the fuck?" She mumbled. I felt her take a seat next to me and she shook me. I slowly opened my eyes and faked a yawn. "Didn't you just leave for school?"

"No I just woke up." I replied. She gave me a confused look.

"No. I swear you got up and left. You even took my car keys." She turned her direction to the night stand. I looked over as well and only saw the keys where they were before. "No. They were gone and so were you."

"Lauren I think you're still tired. Maybe you were sleep walking or something because clearly you were hallucinating." I sat up and pulled her down to lay down next to me.

"No. I don't sleepwalk or hallucinate. I swear you were...." I cut her off.

"Just go back to sleep Lolo." I placed a finger over her lips. She nodded her head and closed her eyes. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Once I got out Lauren was already dressed and putting on her shoes.

"Where are you going?" I questioned as I walked in front of where she was sitting.

"Don't you mean where are we going?" She raised a brow at me.