Chapter 3

Camilas POV

"Woah since when did you have this car?" Zendaya asked me as she entered my new car.

"My parents gave it to me last night after I got home from the mall." I answered.

"What but it's not even your birthday or anything."

"I know that's why I questioned them, but they just said they felt like I needed a new car." I said as I started driving to Dinah's house.

"What the fuck! It's either have nothing else to spend their money on or they are hiding something from you."

"Ugh I know. Most likely their hiding something from me. I just hope that what there hiding from me isn't bad. I mean it might because usually they would just buy me clothes or give me money, but seriously a new car! I don't know what to expect." I said suddenly feeling worried about the secret my parents are hiding from me.

"Just try not to think about it." Zendaya said noticing how tensed I became.

"Yeah I know, but I'm just worried."

"Well just remember that no matter what it is were here for you." she said while giving me a small smile in which I returned.

I picked up the rest of the girls fromm their houses. They have their own cars but we thought we should go together for the first day of school. We shouted a few songs until we reached the parking lot of Hell. I parked my car in the middle of the parking area. After I turned off the engine I turned around and smiled.

"Ok lets put them on." I said and they nodded. I grabbed the jean jacket that we bought yesterday. I looked it over and smiled when I saw the words Fab 5 in big bold black ink on the back. I turned it over and saw my name imprinted on the left side where my chest is at. I slipped it over my black dress that I was wearing. I reached over to my sandles and made sure the strap was tight. We fixed our hair and made sure we looked on point.

"Grand entrance here we come." Ally said while fluffing her hair. We stepped out of the car and I immediatly noticed people staring at us. The girls stood at the trunk of my car as I grabbed my black bag and placed my sunglasses over my eyes. I walked over to them and smiled while locking my car. We stood in a line and made our way to the front office.

"Is it me or are people already staring at us?" Dinah asked.

"Most of them are freshman." Alyssa stated. I looked around and noticed that she was right. They looked lost and vulnerable. It made me chuckle.

"Oh shit I forgot all about the freshmeat." Zendaya said with a smirk. Just seeing that damn smirk I knew what she was thinking.

"Let me guess your going to show all the freshmeat who we are." I said turning to face her.

"Hell yeah we have to show them who we are. I mean they're freshman! They come to our school thinking that they are all that." Zendaya asnwered.

"That's so true Zenny! I'm so with you on that one." Ally said while wiggling her fingers to Zendaya. After they wiggled their fingers they smiled.

"Thanks Allycat." Zendaya said. "So what about you girls? Are you up for it?"

"Hell yeah!" Dinah shouted as I nodded my head.

"Yeah it sounds Fetch." Alyssa said mimicking Gretchen from 'Mean Girls'. We started laughing at her joke.

"Stop trying to make Fetch happen it's not going to happen." I said going along with the act. We all started laughing even harder. We were interrupted wwhen a red Kia Optima almost ran us over. They drove right in front of us. If I reached my hand out I would have been able to touch it. We just stood there and watched as it parked in parking in front of the office.