Chapter 16

*Happy Halloween everyone*

Camilas POV

"Why were you talking to Lauren?" Zendaya asked me as she stepped out of the pool.

"She just told me to kick you out." I lied to her.

"What a bitch." She mumbled as she sat on the sunchair next to me. "Doesn't she know that you live here now so you have as much rights to invite us over."

"Yeah well she is stupid so it might take a while for her to realise that." I replied. For some reason I feel bad saying that. I mean Lauren is stupid but the fact that she isn't here to defend herself kind of makes me upset. I chose to ignore the guilt and sat back on the chair.

"Come on Camila come inside. Don't sit on the chair all day!" Dinah yelled out to me. I opened my eyes and raised my brow at her.

"I'm trying to get tan."

"You can get tan while you're in the pool to." Ally said to me.

"Nah i'm good ." I replied while laying back down. I heard a few splashes but decided to ignore them.

"If you wont come in voluntarily then I guess we will have to force you inside." I heard Dinah say.

When I opened my eyes all four of them were standing above me with smirks. Before I was able to say anything they grabbed my arms and legs and threw me in the pool.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" I shouted right when I surfaced the water. They started laughing at me even harder when I got out of the pool. "I TOLD YOU I JUST WANTED TO TAN!" I grabbed a towel and attempted to dry my hair.

"Oh come on Mila you know it was refreshing." Ally said once she stopped laughing. My whole front side felt like it was stinging.

"You belly flopped!" Alyssa shouted while laughing once again.

"Shut up Alyssa! I could have passed out from that belly flop."

"And if you did we would have jumped in for you." Ally said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair.

"Why are you sitting down? You might as well swim with us since you're already wet." Zendaya said before she jumped in the pool.

"I'm only wet because you got me wet." I said annoyed.

"Oh sorry I can't help it if I get you wet." Dinah told me with a wink. I flipped her off and closed my eyes.

"Are you coming in the pool with us or are we going to have to force you again." Alyssa said with a small smile. Ugh I really don't want to get wet but knowing them I have no choice. I sat up and looked over at them. They had big smiles and they just sat on the edge of the pool while dangling their feet in. No matter how much I try to stay mad at them I know they just want me to have fun.

"MOVE ASIDE!" I shouted before I jumped in. After splashing water and trying to drown each other for an hour or so we all sat down on the sunchairs so we can dry off.

"Camila we miss having you in school with us. We can't be the 'Fab 5' without you." I heard Zendaya say beside me.

"Well no shit. Were the 'Fab 5' for a reason. It can't be only 4 of us." Dinah said.

"I know. I hate school but I wish I could go back because I miss you girls." I said standing up. I sat on the edge of the pool and dipped my feet inside.

"Hey at least you didn't get expelled though. If you did then that would mean you would have to change schools." Alyssa said with a small frown.

"I don't know what I would do if I got expelled. I think I would just move with my parents."